Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Started early with Blue Moon Honey Moon while I was doing yard work and finished up with Sam Adams Octoberfest.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Arnold Palmers! Nonalcoholic and simple... just iced tea and lemonade, but something about the combination is absolutely magical! I strongly suggest all good BOTL's give this one a shot!
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    just drank a case of o'douls this crap just will not give me a buzz
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    jship079:
    A little trick I learned while deployed to Afghanistan... Freeze it in a cup, the beer freezes but the alcohol doesn't. It tastes bad, but mix it with some OJ or something and it'll do the trick ;-)
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    jship079:
    A little trick I learned while deployed to Afghanistan... Freeze it in a cup, the beer freezes but the alcohol doesn't. It tastes bad, but mix it with some OJ or something and it'll do the trick ;-)
    You have to freeze a lot though, those things are only like .5% alcohol.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    jship079:
    You have to freeze a lot though, those things are only like .5% alcohol.
    I seen some were wear you would have to drink like 70 of them to get a buzz just jokeing about trying to get drunk from them but i will drink them from time to time since I quite drinking like 8 years ago
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Starting with a little Michelob Light ... now ... what to smoke ...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    breckenridge vanilla bean porter.
    delish....

looking for a good beer for tonight.

annual Corojo night.

im thinking either Great Lakes Oktoberfest or Sam Adams Oktoberfest.

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Started off with the hard stuff H2O then moved on to a little bit harder with a Diet Mt. Dew.
    Later will be Sam Adams Cherry Wheat to start off with with chicken wings and will end it up with a few of Lassy's special brews (Miller Lite of course). Don't think I will smoke tonight as the wings will prob. destroy my taste buds, I like them on the hotter side.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Stockyard oatmeal stout. Pretty damned good for a botttled beer.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    about 7 liters of water and a pot of Peets SUmatra Coffee, oh yeah and some good earth tea at bed time... NIGHTY NIGHT>
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nothing tonight, other than a couple cups of coffee, since I'm at work. But this weekend I had a couple glasses of The Balvienie Double Wood scotch, Pyrat XO Reserve rum, and some Aberfeldy scotch. All very good, but the Double Wood was the best!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Having a little Zaya right now waiting for the DD to pop up.
  • Options
    having a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and reading some Plato...second Torpedo today. Love the stuff!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    The Zaya is some good stuff, almost as good as Ron Zacapa based on price point.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Yeah, the price is pretty friendly. The bevmo next to me rarely stocks Zacapa, and Brugal, so I have a harder time keeping those around regularly.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Yeah, the price is pretty friendly. The bevmo next to me rarely stocks Zacapa, and Brugal, so I have a harder time keeping those around regularly.
    I have a hard time keeping the Zacapa around but I can't blame it on the bevmo, LOL. I love the Brugal Extra Viejo also
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Nothing better than a bit o' Dewer's white just lately.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Old Faithful...Gentleman Jack on the rocks...not too many rocks.
  • Options
    sam adams chocolate bock

good stuff right here folks.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Why did it take me so long to find Jamesons..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Why did it take me so long to find Jamesons..
    I love this stuff
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    sam adams chocolate bock

good stuff right here folks.
    Never had it but will have to try it now.....

Last night had Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Miller Lite. Tonight I'm thinking it's gotta be the Goose. Oh wait maybe some cidar and Capt. Morgans. Decisions
  • Options
    been on a sam adams kick. right now its the winter lager.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Never had Zaya or Brugal (you say they're good?), but I've had Zacapa it's pretty good. I like Matusalem as well, it's probably what I buy most often because it's cheaper than the Zacapa.

I've wondered how the Pyrat XO is too, is that stuff any good? It's the only stuff I can get locally besides Appleton...

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Some local brewery barleywine. Earlier it was one of my last few bottles of Stone Russian Imperial Stout. Amazing brew that is aging very well.

Earlier today i went to bevmo and saw Woodford Reserve Master Series Maple Barrell Finish Bourbon. I immediatley got wood! Going to sleep on it and might get it tomorrow. This is one of the few bottles i would lay down a bill for.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Well its only 4 pm in CA right now, so I'm still at work. As soon as I get home though . . . . A shot or two of Beam and a couple of Beers to ease into the weekend. I think I have Tecate in the fridge, so that'll be the one.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    jack daniels with coke
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Buchannans 12 year blended scotch. Won it as a door priz a few weeks back, not bad at all.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Drank about a whole bottle of vodka's worth of bloody marys, which defeats the purpose of "hair of the dog." Now I'm sitting at work with a nasty hangover. I think I'll take a nap, I'm getting nothing accomplished today.
    Light 'em up.