Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Some freaking Pumking. Amazing pumpkin beer.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Miller Lite
    Must really like that Miller lol.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Lasabar:
    Miller Lite
    I'm testing your theory and having more Miller Lite Bottles tonight as we speak!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 fingers of Havana Club 7 year old rum.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Went to Oktöberfest today. Had Spaten Optimator, Warsteiner Oktoberfest, Warsteiner Zwickel, a Dopplebock, Späten Oktöberfest, Späten Lager, and a dram of Ardbeg Uiegedail. Good day
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:
    Lasabar:
    Miller Lite
    I'm testing your theory and having more Miller Lite Bottles tonight as we speak!
    lol
  • Options
    WILLIAM H. MACY! I forgot how good Sprecher Root Beer is! Crisp Afternoon and a ice cold bottle of suds...
  • Options
    16oz Miller Lite Cans.... While watching this atrocity that is the Brewers Game
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    16oz Miller Lite Cans.... While watching this atrocity that is the Brewers Game
    Like them corn squeezins do ya???
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    More Miller Lite tonight.... Brewers game 5 tomorrow... It's at home, so hopefully the Arizone D-Bags bats have cooled down and the 'ole Brew Crew can show up to play
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well my wife has me drinking a fruit /veggie smoothie each morning now. While they aren't gross they aren't good either. And they give me the worst gas that last all day. ?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    More Miller Lite tonight.... Brewers game 5 tomorrow... It's at home, so hopefully the Arizone D-Bags bats have cooled down and the 'ole Brew Crew can show up to play
    The Brewers are the team I will be cheering for this year.. I caught a few games this year and would like to see them win it all. Axford had me a little worried in the ninth, but seemed to settle down after giving up the tying run. A few Miller Genuines tonight.
  • Options
    Some Havana Club Single Barrel and then a few Leinehkugels ( Red Lager, Oktoberfest and Amber)
  • Options
    Damn, am I the only drinking around here? Where the hell are you Lassy? Yesterday had some Havana Club 7 year and then later had Rum and Coke made with some Brugal. Today it is so far 64oz of Kilo Kai rum with 7Up (tastes like an adult Cream Soda)
  • Options
    Had a Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale. Wasnt a big fan. Guess I was spoiled with Pumking.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    This was yesterday but it still warrants a posting.. Attended the Urbana Annual International Beer Tasting and Chili Cookoff yesterday. Tried about 20 or so different beers, didn't remember all them but they were AWESOME! The chili was also great.. Had a long night at the bars last night so I'll be taking it easy tonight, maybe just a measure or two of Balvenie 12 year DoubleWood
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yesterday was Makers Mark ... still one of my fav's .
  • Options
    16oz Milwakee's Best light.... Jealous Much?
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    16oz Milwakee's Best light.... Jealous Much?

AH crap, that made my freaking day. Sounds like my night---Keystone Ice--Stay Smooth!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    E&J XO... cheap but tasty.

• Options
    SUN DROP SODA!
    And then some Beast Light later for the Brewers game!
  • Options
    At lunch today at Quaker Steak and Lube I had a Shock Top Ale Pumpkin brew. Loved it. After getting home today I went to the store to try to find some and ended up coming home with Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale. Its ok, but not nearly as good as the Shock Top Pumkin. Gotta find the pumking, Where can I get it from
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Jose Tradicional with some Jose margarita mix and raspberry ginger ale.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm sipping on some Kilo Kai and lemon lime. I don't know how it works, but the combo tastes like cream soda, f'in delicious.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    On my 3rd glass of beam and pepper...mostly beam...probably gonna finish the half gallon tonight...lol
  • Options
    Words cannot describe the bliss.......

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing I usually drink with a smoke. Dimple Pinch 15 year old blended scotch. No matter what else I try this is just my favorite. I really like the peat flavor this has.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Had a Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale. Wasnt a big fan. Guess I was spoiled with Pumking.
    Pumking is pretty amazing stuff. Actually, Southern Tier is a pretty amazing brewery all together. Pumking with a year of age on it is even better. The vanilla and brown sugar start to come out a bit more.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Southern Tier - Creme Brulee Stout

southern tier.... speak of the devil... (see previous post)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    Words cannot describe the bliss.......

that looks delicious!!