Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Speaking of the devil, just had pumking on tap an a dogfish head 120 min ipa on tap before that. Haven't heard of that one Stephen. Gonna have to look out for it.
    Whoa on tap pumking. I bet that was awesome.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Drinking some New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale. Damn, this is some good beer.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing special but a buudy and me did some serious damage to a 30 pack of Tecate.......
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    amz1301:
    Drinking some New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale. Damn, this is some good beer.
    +100 one of my favs!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Saturday night had a halloween party and had Dark Truth Stout, Nightmare Porter, Heavy Seas Greater Pumpkin, Southern Tier Pumking, our home made pumpkin beer, Dr. Loosen Sparkling Riesling and some Barefoot Moscato. Only small bits of each but was still feeling pretty good by the end of the night.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    Saturday night had a halloween party and had Dark Truth Stout, Nightmare Porter, Heavy Seas Greater Pumpkin, Southern Tier Pumking, our home made pumpkin beer, Dr. Loosen Sparkling Riesling and some Barefoot Moscato. Only small bits of each but was still feeling pretty good by the end of the night.
    You need to send me some beer lol.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    don't get much out your way? We're in the process of moving in the next 3 weeks, but once we're settled, I'll see if we can work out a trade or something.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    RUM!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    don't get much out your way? We're in the process of moving in the next 3 weeks, but once we're settled, I'll see if we can work out a trade or something.
    Definitely don't get as much as you do. The big beer stores near me are an hr away. I get some but not as much as I want.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Uhhh let's see on Sat I went to a Halloween party and had Sam Adams Old Fezziwig Ale, Chocolate Bock and Black and Brew. I was blown away by their Chocolate Bock and Black and Brew. Was not expecting either one of them to be very good and they are both fantastic!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Uhhh let's see on Sat I went to a Halloween party and had Sam Adams Old Fezziwig Ale, Chocolate Bock and Black and Brew. I was blown away by their Chocolate Bock and Black and Brew. Was not expecting either one of them to be very good and they are both fantastic!
    Damn thats what I figured! My local place is all sold out. Bastards!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Bro you gotta get the winter sampler. Drive to Boston and get it from the brewery if you have to it's worth it! lol
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    While fun to visit and take the tour, that brewery is a bit of a sham. It does 99% experimental stuff that'll never see shelves. Chocolate Bock is amazing though, gotta get some this year.
    ENFIDL:
    Bro you gotta get the winter sampler. Drive to Boston and get it from the brewery if you have to it's worth it! lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Lol Boston is a bit of a drive. I'll check my other local store and grocery stores if I have to!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    FlyingFish American Tripple... I'm very Impressed.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nothing Yet but I can't wait to get home , gonna break open a fifth of Woodford Reserve ... for my nerves of course , whatta day !!! Was late for work so grabbed my blood pressure med and took with me . When I got to work , Im pouring me one out of the bottle ( while its raining ) as I get out of the car . My hand somehow fumbles the bottle and it rolls under the car and about 15 pills are on the ground . I'm on my hands and knee's in the rain scooping up pills and trying to get the bottle before the owners wifes dog comes outside and laps up a bunch of them and drops his blood pressure so low he drops dead !!!
  • Options
    Going to be enjoying a Backwoods Bast-ard from Founders tonight. Cant wait! EDIT: Really bas*tard is blocked? lame.
  • Options
    Blue Moon Winter Selection Abbey Ale. Do yourself a favor and try it. Very light, sweet wheat ale, but DELICIOUS!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    JSaint:
    Going to be enjoying a Backwoods Bast-ard from Founders tonight. Cant wait! EDIT: Really bas*tard is blocked? lame.
    Everyone here has to have a married mother and father when they are born. Sorry, thems the rules.
  • Options
    Just picked up sierra nevada celebration ale and brooklyn black choc stout..... two seasonal favorites
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Milwaukee's BEAST Light!
  • Options
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    Everyone here has to have a married mother and father when they are born. Sorry, thems the rules.
    lol what?
  • Options
    Enjoying a Crispin English Bitter Cider.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Milwaukee's BEAST Light!
    Always enjoying some of Milwaukees Finest lol.
  • Options
    Had a Founders Backwoods *** and a Fox Barrel Pear Cider. Both amazing. Oh I tried a Laughing Lab and had to pour it out. Tasted and smelled like a wet dog.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Drinking some milk stout from the Left Hand Brewing company. Delicious.
  • Options
    Coke... several of em actually. lol

trying to do my part to help out Todd's daughter (bandyT09). I suggest you guys do the same. He is one of the most solid BORKs on this or any forum!
  • Options
    Had my last left hand Milk stout.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    y2pascoe:
    Drinking some milk stout from the Left Hand Brewing company. Delicious.

Love the Milk Stout!...I'm having a Miller Lite
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    some strawberry wine, mixed with rhubarb wine, it was yummy.