Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    16 year old scotch, a keith's india pale ale. doing homework in style!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I had a milk stout nitro yesterday from left hand brewry while herfing with irishman, best beer i ever put to my lips. The kristoff madie wasnt bad either.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sierra Nevada Tumbler. Man I LOVE Oktoberfest and Fall beers.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Rare Breed Barrel Proof ... still drinking it and its still smooth ... helps ease the pain of ANOTHER Colts loss .
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballantines 12 Year Scotch with a single ice cube. Way good!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Well in about and hour I'm gonna be relaxin with a cold Coors brew.....
  • Options
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    Words cannot describe the bliss.......

that looks delicious!!
    I used to live in Golden, Co (Where Coor's is Based) and ended up with a case of that Grand Cru about two years ago. Killer Belgian White and really had an outstanding flavor to it. Sad I don't have any anymore, but glad other people have found the bliss that is the Cru!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    I had a milk stout nitro yesterday from left hand brewry while herfing with irishman, best beer i ever put to my lips. The kristoff madie wasnt bad either.
    That milk stout just rocks, and the nitro makes it even smoother than it already started out as. Can't go wrong with that...
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    That milk stout just rocks, and the nitro makes it even smoother than it already started out as. Can't go wrong with that...
    You guys need to get me some of that. Love LHB. Just picked up their Pepper Porter and am about to crack one. Also had a couple Crispin Ciders tonight.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    JSaint:
    Had a Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale. Wasnt a big fan. Guess I was spoiled with Pumking.
    Pumking is pretty amazing stuff. Actually, Southern Tier is a pretty amazing brewery all together. Pumking with a year of age on it is even better. The vanilla and brown sugar start to come out a bit more.
    I will be aging one 1 year and another 2 years I believe. Im also aging a Punkin from Dogfish.
  • Options
    Photobucket awesome stuff.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Photobucket awesome stuff.
    had another one of these today. Mmmm pepper porter.
  • Options
    The Krackin....black spiced rum
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    I will be aging one 1 year and another 2 years I believe. Im also aging a Punkin from Dogfish.
    Pumking is well worth the wait. It does change slightly over time and in my opinion gets better. DFH punkin was ok but I found it a bit yeasty. Uinta Oak Jacked was really good. The regular Uinta punkn wasn't worth the bottle it occupied. Heavy seas Greater Pumpkin (bourbon barrel aged) was different but pretty solid.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    ThinBluLine06:
    Almost bought it the other day but I was out of Vodka, and that is more important.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Marker:
    ThinBluLine06:
    Almost bought it the other day but I was out of Vodka, and that is more important.
    You gotta get it! The Kraken is freakin awesome!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    A recommendation with the picture just to kick me in the head. Nice. When I hit the liquor store they have sales on different types of liquor each week. When the rum hits sale I will grab one.
  • Options
    Marker:
    A recommendation with the picture just to kick me in the head. Nice. When I hit the liquor store they have sales on different types of liquor each week. When the rum hits sale I will grab one.
    Yep I had to give you that lil something extra with it lol Looking forward to hearing what you think of it. I love the stuff
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    JSaint:
    Pumking is well worth the wait. It does change slightly over time and in my opinion gets better. DFH punkin was ok but I found it a bit yeasty. Uinta Oak Jacked was really good. The regular Uinta punkn wasn't worth the bottle it occupied. Heavy seas Greater Pumpkin (bourbon barrel aged) was different but pretty solid.
    Sounds like you get a lot more options out your way. lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    ThinBluLine06:
    Ive been drinkin the Kraken since last thanksgiving....the sales rep at the local liquor store sold me when she said "If you mix it with coke, its Crack and Coke...mix with 7up, and you will be Crackin up!"
  • Options
    RELEASE THE KRAKEN!! Thats good stuff. So is Kilo Kai.
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    ThinBluLine06:
    Ive been drinkin the Kraken since last thanksgiving....the sales rep at the local liquor store sold me when she said "If you mix it with coke, its Crack and Coke...mix with 7up, and you will be Crackin up!"
    lmao that's hilarious!
  • Options
    JSaint:
    We do get some pretty good stuff around here, but you gotta know which stores to go to and get to know the owners. I have a few that as long as one of their distributors carry it, they'll special order anything for me.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Rob1110:
    JSaint:
    We do get some pretty good stuff around here, but you gotta know which stores to go to and get to know the owners. I have a few that as long as one of their distributors carry it, they'll special order anything for me.
    Poured a River Horse Tipple Horse. God thats a good beer.

• Options
    Sierra Nevada Stout. I got this 6pk for freakin 6.50!
  • Options
    Speaking of the devil, just had pumking on tap an a dogfish head 120 min ipa on tap before that. Haven't heard of that one Stephen. Gonna have to look out for it.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Four Roses Small Batch... not bad.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh God... Caymus '09, Oban 14, Zaya, Zacapa 23, Jack Daniels Single Barrel Casa Fuente edition, some Grand Marnier drink, Patron blanco... Way too much... All in like 3 hours.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Oh God... Caymus '09, Oban 14, Zaya, Zacapa 23, Jack Daniels Single Barrel Casa Fuente edition, some Grand Marnier drink, Patron blanco... Way too much... All in like 3 hours.
    .... The word of the day is "Moderation" I have a hangover just reading this.
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Red bull and vodka.... the usual.... but when I get home it will be Monster and vodka.... Red bull is too much money, but that's all they got at the bar here...