Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Dogfish Head 120 on tap again last night. Then some Lost Abbey Angel's Share (Bourbon) and Berkshire Brewing Coffee Porter on nitro tap.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MILLER LITE BABY!!!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    2 Sierra Nevada Stouts, 1 Hazed and Infused, and a Lakefront Fixed Gear. mmmm
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    MILLER LITE BABY!!!
    Shocking!
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    Dogfish Head 120 on tap again last night. Then some Lost Abbey Angel's Share (Bourbon) and Berkshire Brewing Coffee Porter on nitro tap.
    How was the 120? only had it from bottles
  • Options
    Warsteiner Dunkel.....good ***
  • Options
    Awesome, but it's still 120. Really no different between tap and bottle.

Tonight I celebrated my birthday with a spot of Park Cognac 1er Cru - decent, but not my best bottle. Just the only one I hadn't tried yet. Then went with a Gudelos Stout - again, not bad but not stand out. Overall, it was a pretty crappy to mediocre birthday. Oh well, not much for birthdays anyhow.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:

Tonight I celebrated my birthday with a spot of Park Cognac 1er Cru - decent, but not my best bottle. Just the only one I hadn't tried yet. Then went with a Gudelos Stout - again, not bad but not stand out. Overall, it was a pretty crappy to mediocre birthday. Oh well, not much for birthdays anyhow.

Happy birthday brother!
  • Options
    Throwing my Boy ENFIDL a curve.

Milwaukee's Best Light BABY!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Throwing my Boy ENFIDL a curve.

Milwaukee's Best Light BABY!
    Oh wow THE BEAST! Man you def threw a curve ball and hit me in the head with it. I dunno what to think lol
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Rob1110:

Happy birthday brother!
    +1! Happy bday man1
  • Options
    Thanks, Firetruck and Enfidl. We're going to dinner this Sat with my parents and the place is BYOB. I'm thinking about bringing my bottle of Opus One and cracking that for dinner. 1994. I think it's ready.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    some strawberry wine, mixed with rhubarb wine, it was yummy.
    really...I'm all about some rhubarb, never had rhubard wine though. I assume it is homemade? But yes my grandmother still fixes my favorite strawberry/rhubard pie all the time....classic combo...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of Dundee Oktoberfest (Kuzi, as a Dundee fan, have you had it?) and as a nitecap later some Ouzo.
  • Options
    Miller Lite
  • Options
    Finishing off my shock top pumpkin ale.
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Apple pie shine from our local distilery, Mb Roland. One word-Yummy. :-)
  • Options
    New Recipe:

1.5 oz Root Liqueur
    0.5 oz Grade B or Grade A Dark Maple Syrup (I used 0.5 oz Cabin Fever - Maple Whiskey)
    1.5 oz Glenfiddich 12 year (I need to experiment with different scotches for this but this one worked fairly well)
    Lemon Peel

Combine 3 liquid ingredients over ice and stir for 30 sec and strain into a small cocktail glass. Take a slice of lemon peel and squeeze it over the glass to float the oils on the top of the drink, rim the glass with the lemon peel and drop it into the drink.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Have my last bomber of Stone's Lucky *** Ale waiting for me when I get home.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Have my last bomber of Stone's Lucky *** Ale waiting for me when I get home.
    Very Nice. I had some Stone Vertical Epic Ale and their 15th anniversary Black IPA.
  • Options
    Water and haterade
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Very Nice. I had some Stone Vertical Epic Ale and their 15th anniversary Black IPA.
    Which vertical? I had the 10-10-10 and wasn't impressed at all. Haven't heard any opinions on the 11-11-11 but it sounded fairly interesting.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    JSaint:
    Which vertical? I had the 10-10-10 and wasn't impressed at all. Haven't heard any opinions on the 11-11-11 but it sounded fairly interesting.
    The newest. I love chili beers so I liked it. I think I wanna pick up another to age.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    ThinBluLine06:
    The Krackin....black spiced rum
    Almost bought it the other day but I was out of Vodka, and that is more important.
    You gotta get it! The Kraken is freakin awesome!
    Just got home with a bottle of this....gotta go to work for a little while then I'm gonna give it a shot. Anything specific I should try to mix it with, or just strait off the rocks?
  • Options
    Had a Sam Adams Holiday Porter and am now having the Winter Lager. Yesterday I had the Black and Brew, Chocolate Bock, and Old Fezziwig lol. Didnt really care for both the Bock and Fezz. Loved the Black and Brew and Porter. Not too sure how I feel about this lager.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Still have a few Sam Adam's October Fest in the fridge so I figured I better get one out since its my night off. Now if I just can work in a cigar....
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Having a Troegs Nugget Nectar .. Nice hoppy lil brew.
  • Options
    My buddy is on his way up.... should be smokin in about two hours. He just sent me a picture and said he got me this..... interesting I must say... anyone smoke one of these before?

Photobucket

• Options
    and this is not the what did you get today thread... LOL>... but I will be drinking... Monster and Vodka.
  • Options
    howtobass:
    My buddy is on his way up.... should be smokin in about two hours. He just sent me a picture and said he got me this..... interesting I must say... anyone smoke one of these before?

Photobucket

good grief...that'll be a trip tryin to smoke that thing...