Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    I drank these Yesterday, new holders!!!!

hahah I like it! Ole!
    Feeling really good after two!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    There was a half barrel of Miller Lite at the pool party I was at last night.

I'm not admitting this to anyone, but "Someone" may have thrown the keg in the pool and challenged everyone to underwater keg stands and then filled the holes in a floatation raft with captain and coke and vodka sprite and played a rough game of beer pong.

I woke up this morning wondering how I got to bed and all the lights were on.....

Success!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

I'm not admitting this to anyone, but "Someone" may have thrown the keg in the pool and challenged everyone to underwater keg stands and then filled the holes in a floatation raft with captain and coke and vodka sprite and played a rough game of beer pong.

I woke up this morning wondering how I got to bed and all the lights were on.....

Success!
    All I can say is thank goodness Lassy was there to chaperone the party and NOT let things get out of control. Tough to be the "adult" figure isn't Lassy.................................
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    All I can say is thank goodness Lassy was there to chaperone the party and NOT let things get out of control. Tough to be the "adult" figure isn't Lassy.................................
    You guys realize that for those of us who don't drink, you are the entertainment?
    And the reminder why we don't drink. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    You guys realize that for those of us who don't drink, you are the entertainment?
    And the reminder why we don't drink. ROFL!!
    If I remind you to not drink.... can you then, in turn, remind me what happened the next morning? Deal?
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    I WAS being adult! How many calories are there in BEER!?!?! I made everyone switch to Hard Liquor so they could stay on their diets!
    Lasabar:
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    I WAS being adult! How many calories are there in BEER!?!?! I made everyone switch to Hard Liquor so they could stay on their diets!
    Lassy is the voice of reason! That's right, I said it!
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Chocolate hazelnut porter.... I remember why I avoid this thread, you cal guys get such amazing beer. jealousy oozes lol.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sierra Nevada Hoptimum. Now i like hoppy beer like Ruination, Double ***, Dogfish head but this crap had soo much unbalanced hops in it i took a sip and my **** tingled. Needs more malt backbone.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    If I remind you to not drink.... can you then, in turn, remind me what happened the next morning? Deal?
    Works for me. LOL!
    Actually. In some cases, I'm sure it would be a pleasure to remind you what happened. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    I had 13 Miller Lite's last night... I haven't started drinking anything today yet... But maybe a cigar and netflix on the porch will change that
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you really miller beer it that much?
    jliu:
    Do you really miller beer it that much?
    Photobucket
    Ummmmmm, Yes.... My fianc
    Holy oh my wowza my maylanta whoa wah kao. ok I believe you
    On the patio... Miller Lite and a cigar... DO IT
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Shock top lemon shandy.... Meh....luckily someone left a ton of bud light in the fridge!
    Jetmech_63:
    Shock top lemon shandy.... Meh....luckily someone left a ton of bud light in the fridge!
    yuck. I hate that beer. It's like sucking on lemon peels. nasto
    Lasabar:
    On the patio... Miller Lite and a cigar... DO IT
    no cigar. just having a Red Hook ESB
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Started out with a dead guy ale now on to some homebrew blonde.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    About to have some Buffalo Trace bourbon.. Great bourbon if you haven't checked it out, you should if you're a fan of bourbon
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Must be bad if Bud Light is an improvement. Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    Joe, it is so bad I don't even drink it......It kind of reminds me of lemonade gone bad.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    Joe, it is so bad I don't even drink it......It kind of reminds me of lemonade gone bad.
    Yuck.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Remy Martin 1738, no cigar tonight. Just watching a movie and relaxed...
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Mocha frappe... Mmmmm :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    Remy Martin 1738, no cigar tonight. Just watching a movie and relaxed...
    well played
    it is a bookers night. just one dram though. more than that, work tomorrow may be compromised haha
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Templeton Rye. mmmmmm goooooooodddddd.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few summer shandy's on the golf course this morning/afternoon...delicious

And a tall-boy draft Yuengling at lunch with some tasty chicken wings... nom nom nom

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Went to Alcatraz Brewing Co. in Orange last night and had a couple of their beer flight samplers and then finished off the night with some Havana Club Single Barrel at a buddy's house. Good food, good friends and good drinks = a great night out with the wife and friends.