Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Oh god............................................

I went up North near the Michigan/Wisconsin border and was ready for a good time... I brought 4 cases of beer up for 6 couples... We had to buy 4 more cases to keep us going...

Jesus... I was up there for only 3 nights....
    Miller Lite tonight on this hot day... Played a little Modern Warfare and now I'm on the forums!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

I went up North near the Michigan/Wisconsin border and was ready for a good time... I brought 4 cases of beer up for 6 couples... We had to buy 4 more cases to keep us going...

Jesus Lassy, fixin to go make a Vodka Martini or 3 tonight n burn a MoW Little Devil
    Hayblet:
    Lasabar:

Jesus Lassy, fixin to go make a Vodka Martini or 3 tonight n burn a MoW Little Devil
    Have a good drink my friend! It may be too hot for me to smoke tonight, so you better enjoy that sucker for me!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hayblet:
    Lasabar:

Have a good drink my friend! It may be too hot for me to smoke tonight, so you better enjoy that sucker for me!
    it was pretty good little tight draw still very enjoyable
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Had a LH Brewery 400Lb Monkey IPA last night. That was much different that the typical IPAs found around here. Really nice!
    I'm SUPER! THANKS FOR ASKING!!!!

I bought a Mike's hard lemonade sampler from Costco today... Gonna live the dream... Also gonna protect my BHole, but live the dream nonetheless...
    Vodka... Vodka and Mike's hard lemonade....
    G'night
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singha Beer.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Balvenie 12 yr Doublewood, great scotch.. Very smooth and pairs great with fuller bodied cigars.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Terrapin Hopsecutioner IPA.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a 6er of 21st Amendment Brewery Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer because it was so hot....and I gotta say it's pretty damn good.

The packaging caught me eye then I saw it had watermelon in it so I was hoping it'd be a nice little change from the summer shandy's I've been downing lately ... and it didn't disappoint, it was different but a very pleasant, crisp beer.
    I'll be trying more of 21st beers .

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Miller Lite... Nectar of the Gods
    Here it is, found it at a local grocery store... I asked the guy, "HOLY HELL! How do you have so much of this golden stuff? I've been looking everywhere, but don't worry sir, I know there is probably a limit of cases per person for this unicorn of beers, but I shall only need one tonight!"

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Water, water and water...I am so dehydrated.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Oh, this will be a thread I will enjoy.

Old Forester Birthday Bourbon 2011...delicious. Last of the bottle....sad.
    Woodford double oak. Buy this now.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cruzan Wild Black Cherry rum with Diet Coke.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Lieny honey Weiss, Capt n Diet, absolute lemonade, mgd 64
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Gin & tonic
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Rochefort 10 - Definitely a good quad.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    These Miller Lites with the punch top do not in any shape or form incourage responsible drinking.
    pelirrojo:
    These Miller Lites with the punch top do not in any shape or form incourage responsible drinking.
    From Wisconsin: YOU ARE WELCOME!!!

I am also imbibing on some Miller Lites.... 'MURICA
  • about 5 cans of coke.
    Ardbeg Airigh Nam Beist... A little odd on the nose, but great flavor and a sweet finish.
    Miller lite.... NOW IN BOTTLES!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Amaretto and Orange Juice
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up Saranac Brewery's "12 Beers of Summer" sampler last week and have been working my way through them, and I gotta say --- they make some damn good beers.

I don't know how I've missed them before because I'm a big IPA fan and they have a very unique Rye IPA that came with the sampler - and it's friggin' awesome!
    All you microbrew fans - check them out if you haven't yet, they make some great beers.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Some of the unaged wine and mead a friend has just bottled. We finished what wouldn't fit into bottles. The prune wine was pretty darn good, can't wait to try in 6 months.