Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Stone Ruination 10th anniversary, another grand slam homer from stone. If you like the regular ruination, get the 10th anniversary...now!
    Whatt? I didn't know this existed, that's what I get for staying out of liquor stores for nearly a month...gotta get some!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Today I had a glass of 2009 Ridge Montebello, 2 Heinekens, 1 Kona Fire Rock pale ale. My mouth kinda feels cottony. I'm gonna go get some water in the kitchen
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gin Martini!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Bud Light (ick), Old Potosi, and three other craft beers I can't remember now because I was watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon and tried to drink as fast as I could
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    The other night I opened my newest bottle: Dupont 1972 Calvados. Needs a splash of water and some time in the glass to open up but a wonderful drink once it does. Unfortunately, I cannot find any aging notes on the bottle or their website. According to the site, the vintage years are cellared in barrels and bottled to order. I have no clue when it was bottled though. Lots of apple, dried fruit, vanilla, caramel and toasted oak.

After that, I broke out my Glenmorangie Lasanta. I really love that scotch. Great for the price, great all around. Starts with a dried fruit sweetness that evolves with a bit of smoke and a nice, clean malt bill.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combined equals parts of Wells Banana Bread beer and Young's Double Chocolate Stout and found heaven in a glass.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Combined equals parts of Wells Banana Bread beer and Young's Double Chocolate Stout and found heaven in a glass.
    And you couldn't have discovered that before I came down?
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Just another reason to get together, however, I suggest you don't wait that long. Go do it now!!!!!!!!!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Just another reason to get together, however, I suggest you don't wait that long. Go do it now!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll have to see if my local has the banana bread beer.
    banana bread beer?? This sounds really good. Where did you get it Bandy Wandy? Can I find it at a bevmo? Or perhaps at chiquita?
    jliu:
    banana bread beer?? This sounds really good. Where did you get it Bandy Wandy? Can I find it at a bevmo? Or perhaps at chiquita?
    BevMo has it so does Total Wine if you have one close.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just had a couple shots of RumChata. Mixed feelings on this one. Tastes good just sweet and thick. Kinda reminds me of rice pudding or cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    BevMo has it so does Total Wine if you have one close.
    I am on it! Thank you wan wan.
    MILLER, MOTHERPHUCKIN'... LITE!!!
    Drake's Denogginizer imperial IPA. quite strong. quite stong
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Lots of Coors light at the Braves game and several Blue Moons after the game...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, tonite my child bride and I are sitting on the patio after a nice grilled rib-eye dinner and we're sharing a bottle of champagne to celebrate the fourth. I'm also enjoying a Camacho triple maddy to go with the bubbly. Very nice......
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Lots of Coors light at the Braves game and several Blue Moons after the game...

Coors light? We used to call that "sex on the beach". Can you guess why?? LOL
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Some pinto and berry weiss... Yum! Happy 4th everyone! :)
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Natty Boh.... O.o
    I had copious amounts of Miller Lite and bottled water at Summerfest yesterday... WHOA it was hot out!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    WaterDemon:
    Natty Boh.... O.o
    Da feck!!! I'm drinking natty bo right now.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple bud light platinums tonight.....not nearly enough though

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I made magaritas with Patron and Grand Marnier ... I serve em like this out of respect...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    you are classy. I typically put it in a used gatorade bottle and shake it like a salt shaker
    Well my margaritas are about 30% alcohol... and delicious... and I had about 25 of em... it was a good night.
    wow. you can drink alot. not as much as me though
    i much prefer Zima
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I drank these Yesterday, new holders!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    I drank these Yesterday, new holders!!!!

hahah I like it! Ole!