Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Milagro Anejo
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Angel's Envy, and some Ole Smokey Moonshine Cherries... yum yum
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Santa Fe Brewing Company's Freestyle Pilsner
    Pretty tasty, more hops than your average pilsner, which I very much like. I paired it with a partagas, which I very much like! Now I'm having an O'dell Myrcenary Double IPA.
    image Those of you who do not live in the west do not have the pleasure of consumiing any of O'dell's offerings. I wish you did. Every beer these guys make is out of this world good. This one weighs in at 9.3%. Unfortunately they only make this beer for about 4 months a year and we're nearing the end of that 4 months :( And yes, my carpet is straight out of the 80's. Renting is a ****.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Having a pint of Left Hand Brewing Co.'s Milk Stout, simply delicious.
  • Options
    I've had the LH Milk stout, in fact I stared at it for a while this afternoon at the store. I don't remember enjoying it as much as everyone says. I may have to revisit this.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I've had the LH Milk stout, in fact I stared at it for a while this afternoon at the store. I don't remember enjoying it as much as everyone says. I may have to revisit this.
    As always, everything is personal taste. I've had it in bottles and this batch was on tap, I prefer the tapped. Great, rich flavors in my opinion, but as I say, everyone has their own tastes.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    New Glarus Moon Man, and Spotted Cow
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Spotted Cow may be one of my all time favorite beers, jealous I don't live in WI anymore...
  • Options
    I'm a noob and just found this thread. I had few Batch 19 Pre-Prohibition style lager. They were decent.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    I gotta get my hands on some of the New Glarus Sours. Mainly the Belgian Red and Raspberry Tart. If you can get those, I'll trade you beer or cigars for a few bottles.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A bottle of
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drank some Saranac Session IPA this afternoon, then Flat12 Bierworks Jo' Brahma earlier with dinmer, and am now having my first milk stout....
    All are awesome, but the milk stout is like candy in a bottle.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still (hic) drinkin' it... (burp), good ol' sour mash burble.., er, I mean bourbonnn. Hee hee, yeah, good old sippin' whiskey.... Might just drink my dinner, hee hee.....
    >br>image
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Still (hic) drinkin' it... (burp), good ol' sour mash burble.., er, I mean bourbonnn. Hee hee, yeah, good old sippin' whiskey.... Might just drink my dinner, hee hee.....
    >br>image
    What is yor faviorite brand?
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Heineken followed up with Russell's Reserve
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    jlmarta:
    >br>image
    What is yor faviorite brand?

I'd have to say Booker's is my favorite but I can't justify the price for an everyday bourbon so I generally drink Evan Williams for everyday. It's as good as JD for about half the price. Besides, technically, JD isn't bourbon.

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Nothing to drink yet (don't worry, that'll change before the day is through) but I just filtered some bacon infused bourbon (still needs another filtering or two) and started filtering and blending my next batch of bitters - Cuban Bitters.
  • Options
    Had a glass of the ole smoky apple pie moonshine from jthanatos last night. Very good! Great apple flavor, not nearly ao harsh as the junior Johnson brand was. I could drink it like water, very smooth and extremely tasty! Thanks for the hook-up, James!

And today i'm making my way through the 4-pack of GLBC Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale (seasonal) while I watch my OU Bobcats on TV.
    Very good ale, never seen it before - will be stocking up next time I'm at the store.

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Had a glass of the ole smoky apple pie moonshine from jthanatos last night. Very good! Great apple flavor, not nearly ao harsh as the junior Johnson brand was. I could drink it like water, very smooth and extremely tasty! Thanks for the hook-up, James!

And today i'm making my way through the 4-pack of GLBC Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale (seasonal) while I watch my OU Bobcats on TV.
    Very good ale, never seen it before - will be stocking up next time I'm at the store.
    I'm seeing black and white! My eyes! hehe...

I didn't have anything yet but tonight definitely. Last night I had some heffy oktoberfest, then made it over to cascade brewing company and had some beer sours along with some terrific stouts.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    jgibv:

I didn't have anything yet but tonight definitely. Last night I had some heffy oktoberfest, then made it over to cascade brewing company and had some beer sours along with some terrific stouts.
    LOL - im artsy what can i say, haha. Had to add a color filter because the tv colors were all washed out....but the label on the beer is pretty bad a$$, IMHO.
    Check it out in color:

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    phobicsquirrel:
    jgibv:

LOL - im artsy what can i say, haha. Had to add a color filter because the tv colors were all washed out....but the label on the beer is pretty bad a$$, IMHO.
    Check it out in color:
    That is one of my favorite movies!! A Halloween must-see for sure. I wonder it's out here? John...you lucky SOB image
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Had some Pumking earlier, very good. Working on a few Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest now.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a pour or two of E.H. Taylor Tornado bourbon along with a good cigar.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    That is one of my favorite movies!! A Halloween must-see for sure. I wonder it's out here? John...you lucky SOB
    Jim, let me know if you can't find any.....I hope to make it back to that store this week to pick up some more, will grab an extra 4-pack and send it your way if you want. PM me and let me know.

• Options
    Fri - a few beers; miller lite, elevator Oktoberfest, molson ****....but only a few, nothing too crazy.

Yesterday though....way too much, FML
    all sorts of beers, & did more shots last night than I've had the rest of the year combined....F*** - feelin great today, LOL

• Options
    Disclaimer* I'm a Monday to Friday 8 to 5 guy.

I put in a little over 10 hours yesterday and 11 hours today with another 10 hour day lined up for tomorrow. This should do the trick. She's a big girl so ya only need one.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bleach.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR