Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time having the NC winter. Not bad
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    WTF u do to your thumb?? Never seen Newcastle winter, I'll have to start searching.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I made myself a bi-carbonate of soda......heartburn.....too many tacos.....with too many peppers
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    call me the oddball, but I find Young's Double Chocolate Stout to be far better out of a can than the bottle, today much like every other day or less I am having Vodka! It brings out my inner Comrade. Also tastes good.

Edit: May need to look for that banana bread beer too...
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    danielzreyes:
    call me the oddball, but I find Young's Double Chocolate Stout to be far better out of a can than the bottle, today much like every other day or less I am having Vodka! It brings out my inner Comrade. Also tastes good.

I mix the double choc stout and banana bread together.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    danielzreyes:

I mix the double choc stout and banana bread together.
    How is the Bannana Bread alone? I love me some Bannana bread, and a beer with the same name, could be eternal love!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Grabbed a few growlers of IPA and Brown ale (can't remember the names) from Nantahala Brewing in NC. I didn't know Newcastle had a Winter IPA, but I'll be sure to try it out. Can't wait to stock up on Sam Adams Winter Ale!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBC Pale Ale and some Halo Reach Firefight last night

Smiley face

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    CBC Pale Ale and some Halo Reach Firefight last night

Smiley face
    Sweeeet
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Awesomeness in my cup!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Getting settled in to watch Colts-Lions game and pouring a little Woodford Reserve mixed with a small shot of Sierra Mist Cranberry ! UUMMMMMM !!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Picked up a random bottle of wine today.
    Turns out to be pretty good. Brand called The Dreaming Tree.

Was looking for some info on it and it turns out the brand is co-owned by Dave Matthews.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of people have flavored beer...chocolate, fruit, cheese etc. I've never had any flavored beer, what aare a few reccomended ones?
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Picked up a random bottle of wine today.
    Turns out to be pretty good. Brand called The Dreaming Tree.

Was looking for some info on it and it turns out the brand is co-owned by Dave Matthews.

Ohh yeah!! Those are some solid wines..think I like the red blend the best.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    threw back a few sam adams winter lagers after work this morning.not to bad at all.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    New Belgium Ranger. My new favorite ipa.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just sat down to a glass of Famous Grouse special reserve 12 year old scotch. Love this stuff.
  • Options
    Had some Glenlivet 25 earlier, and now I'm having the Nadura. Unfortunately, I'm not having a cigar to go along with it - but the 25 was smooth as silk.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    got a bottle of Hendricks Gin------gonna be a nice new year.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Makers Mark .... ummmmmm !
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Had a couple this weekend, Balvenie Doublewood 12 and Aberlour 12.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    worked an a bottle of zaya rum.and a few from a bottle of sandman port
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    What I'm not drinking today, but am craving is a Gale's Hard Cider from Thomas Family Winery in Madison, IN. Too bad I'm in Memphis, TN. It's the best hard cider I've ever tried.

Tonight, it will probably be a glass of my wife's go-to wine...Relax Riesling. I like Rieslings, but prefer a dryer one than this, but at $10/bottle it's a great value wine, especially for someone with a sweet palate like my wife.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Bud Light Limerita
    I know hard core right... lol
  • Options
    Been savoring my way through a sixer of Great Lakes Christmas Ale that a friend gave me for Xmas.

And found a new favorite "seasonal" beer at a local pub the other day - Elevator Winter Warmer.
    Great, rich holiday flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon, & caramel -- and not too heavy like some of the other "winter beers."

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Cigar Box Malbec

Was supposed to go to a wine tasting today, but it got cancelled at the last minute, so the dealer gave us 10% off anything. We decided to get some wines we'd never tried. When I saw the label on this stuff, I had to try it. Even though the price was low (around $10), it was a decent wine. Great value, really, especially with the discount.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bulleit Rye Whiskey. Wanna try the burbon but I cant find it at any store.
  • Options
    Found some Great Lakes Xmas ale, drank it all !!!! Awww yeeee beaches. :-D

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Deschutes Brewing Chainbreaker White IPA. It's a wheat IPA. I like wheat beer and I like IPAs and I was skeptical about it when I saw it in the store. I am no longer skeptical. This shizz is delicious.