Options

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    MVW67:
    onestrangeone:
    While I might qualify technically, I still feel like a newbe and as such I will wait untill next year to play with the big boys!
    puss
    Just trying to be respectfull of the oldtimers is all.
    Who you calling old????LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    onestrangeone:
    MVW67:
    onestrangeone:
    While I might qualify technically, I still feel like a newbe and as such I will wait untill next year to play with the big boys!
    puss
    Just trying to be respectfull of the oldtimers is all.
    Who you calling old????LOL

LOL, this is just too funny, LOL!

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I was holding out for a bit to see how the least/best went. Consider me in. Kuzi(however you pronounce it, please enlighten us) pm incoming.
    i did not get that PM. please send if you want in.

SEVEN DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP

if you want in just send me a PM with the right info. also, if you believe that you have sent me a PM but you are not on the list on the first post please PM me again to remind me.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    pelirrojo:
    I was holding out for a bit to see how the least/best went. Consider me in. Kuzi(however you pronounce it, please enlighten us) pm incoming.
    i did not get that PM. please send if you want in.

SEVEN DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP

if you want in just send me a PM with the right info. also, if you believe that you have sent me a PM but you are not on the list on the first post please PM me again to remind me.

PM sent
  • Options
    ok got ya in ...

only 6 days left to sign up

if you see people that you want in are not on the list, please encourage them to get in on it!!!

• Options
    wednesday is the last day to sign up.
  • Options
    Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. Keep an eye on PMs starting Thursday for who you are gunna hit.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM (finally) sent.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I'm in too! Kuzi, please look for my PM shortly...
  • Options

i will start passing out names tomorrow night.

remember that shipping starts Tuesday December 10th (do not start early) and must be sent by Friday Dec 20th.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesomeness!!
  • Options
    4 hours left.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see who I get!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Just realized that I'm the 25th... how is that gonna work with an odd number of people?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Just realized that I'm the 25th... how is that gonna work with an odd number of people?
    Doesn't matter. We aren't paired up, but imagine each person in the list sending something to the next person and the last shipping to the first. It works with any number.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    allsmokedup:
    Doesn't matter. We aren't paired up, but imagine each person in the list sending something to the next person and the last shipping to the first. It works with any number.

Look hear Mr. Churchill, lol. Kuzi says your in, your in. He works out that details :).

• Options
    I will not doubt then.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    allsmokedup:
    this aint my first rodeo

names going out all day today.

get shopping!
  • Options

all of you on the participation list should have a PM from me. PLEASE CHECK IT. if you do not have a PM from me... PM ME ASAP.

also a few of you were a bit short on your info. please read your PMS to figure out who it is and get back to me ASAP so we can get things sent out on time

• Options
    I like a good challenge! Thanks Matt
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I have the name of my victim......You, my friend, are Fvcked.....hahahaha
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Very happy with my victim. Nice knowing you!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    yeah mines not a cheap date, but he will wish he was!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Wahooooooo I am going to have fun with this one.......lmao.....s h i t eating grin.....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Always a treat to watch this go down and I especially enjoy the trash talking that has just begun! ;) Certainly the tough guy antics are followed up with some pretty nice gifts for some very deserving brothers. Should be a nice firefight and i am going to pull up a nice seat and enjoy the show!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I have come down with the Bubonic Plague. Which means that I might have to withdraw from the festivities. That being the case, my Secret Santa can go ahead and reveal himself now........
  • Options
    JK.....Its on like Donkey Kong.....
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Always a treat to watch this go down and I especially enjoy the trash talking that has just begun! ;) Certainly the tough guy antics are followed up with some pretty nice gifts for some very deserving brothers. Should be a nice firefight and i am going to pull up a nice seat and enjoy the show!
    Seconded, fantastic plan Berry. :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    It's time for the festive ankle grab
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh sookie soookie..My SS is Screwed.. ill toss in some KY.. :)