Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:
    First off, my Doc you are amazing as a secret Santa. Everything on my wish list and so much more. And that pie? Fan-fricking-tastic. You made my day, and warmed my new house.

RCY Cigars:
    Thank you jthanatos, but what ever did I do to you? I don't recall ever doing any business with you. Did I bomb you in one of my drunken state of mind and don't remember? Did I say something in a post that prompt this beating you gave me? Did I piss off one of your friends? I'm just trying to figure this all out. Greg, you talk about a humbling experience. I thought this was from you or Roman. Come to find out it's from someone I'm getting to know now.
    Sir, be assured, I'm very appreciative for what you did. This has definitely been a great humbling and exciting experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
    You didn't do anything to me. I just had an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Bomb a veteran? One who loves to bomb others and doesn't get enough return fire? Shortly after moving and NO ONE on the board has my new address? Yes, please. I was giddy as a school girl to be given this chance.

Oh, and Rick?

You are very welcome James, and thank you Vulchor for the awesome lighter and smokes! Now, as far as no one having James' addy, PM me if you need it!!!!!!! LOL, glad you liked the pie! Oh and let me know what you think of those bottles! (be careful, it burns blue)
    Just FYI if you have 639, I don't live there anymore.
    Dang it! That's the one I had. Well, you'd better go ahead and PM me the right one to avoid any confusion! ;)