Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    East wins!
    LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very cool, and well deserved!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Just got my Secret Santa gift and am so thrilled! My santa busted me with an awesome lighter, punch, and boveda packs! I am so excited about the sticks he sent as well. There are a lot of "new to me" sticks in there that I will be burning shortly. (like tonight, lol) The Fonseca looks amazing and the Cuban classics look like they have quite a bit of age on them! Thank you so much SS!

imageimage
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dear lord man.... thats just nuts

some serious gifts landing.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ...absolutely distroid. I cant even sum it up. Thank you so much, everything is awesome. I can barely tyoe due to shaking.
    imagethis is pepper jelly, which is awesome because it was one of my mothers favorite jellies. And some wine that he stated was from their winery.
    image image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa covered all the bases... Nice!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Grats to both of u guys. Seems like Santa was good to you.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    As an aside-----whats the stick with the red and blue wrapping?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    As an aside-----whats the stick with the red and blue wrapping?
    zulu..great sticks
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Zulu connecticut. The Blue and green is the zulu zulu Habano. Also, Santa, you give yourself away with this package.... lol!
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Zulu connecticut. The Blue and green is the zulu zulu Habano. Also, Santa, you give yourself away with this package.... lol!
    wanna bet....
  • Options
    MVW67:
    allsmokedup:
    wanna bet....

So you're saying that you're on the suspects list....
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    MVW67:
    allsmokedup:
    wanna bet....

So you're saying that you're on the suspects list....
    nope shouldn't be not mine
  • Options
    Yeah, you're across the pond. It's down to 2 possible miscreants.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My SS has kicked my @ss up and down the block this year!! Mailman delivered yet another box from my SS today (3rd box from Santa)..directly from CCOM...a bad a$$ humidor...Thank you once again Santa. Not sure what I did this year to deserve all the blessing you have given to me. You made it hurt this year!!

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    My SS has kicked my @ss up and down the block this year!! Mailman delivered yet another box from my SS today (3rd box from Santa)..directly from CCOM...a bad a$$ humidor...Thank you once again Santa. Not sure what I did this year to deserve all the blessing you have given to me. You made it hurt this year!!

Time to fill it up bro, I think I can help.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:

Time to fill it up bro, I think I can help.
    Back off Ray
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!! These SS gifts are blowing me away this year. I think you guys have outdone yourselves.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Wow, guess you've done some good things throughout the year. Even though you ducked me on a herf, lol. Santa must have thought you've done enough, lol. Enjoy Royln or is it Rolyn, you know I forget, bwahahahahaha. Just messing man you got some good stuff, enjoy....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

Wow, guess you've done some good things throughout the year. Even though you ducked me on a herf, lol. Santa must have thought you've done enough, lol. Enjoy Royln or is it Rolyn, you know I forget, bwahahahahaha. Just messing man you got some good stuff, enjoy....
    Thanks Rick! Anyway I can make us missing out on herfing with you?? Let me know...you know anything about this gift that showed up today as well?

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

Thanks Rick! Anyway I can make us missing out on herfing with you?? Let me know...you know anything about this gift that showed up today as well?

That sounds like a winner. And yes I do know something about it. It's a Z plus insert torch lighter for zippos and stuff. Does that help you out?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

Lol Rolyn Rolled again
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I am so embarrassed. I consider myself extremely lucky that you guys allow me to participate on these forums. Over the years I have enjoyed the friendly banter that goes on between us. Much of the time it results in very friendly "sh't talking." Tonight I had the privilege of opening my Secret Santa gift box. I can tell you this, "sh't just got real." This package is so way over the top that I cannot believe it. Every day the generosity of the brothers on this forum amaze me, but this package takes that generosity to the next level. I am a Bear of many words but I am left utterly speechless as I open this gift. What in the world could my Secret Santa possibly be thinking. In a short time I will find out who you really are and I will be able to thank you appropriately. I am truly humbled by your generosity and I hope that we all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here are the pictures, I can't believe it.

DSC_5748

DSC_5749

DSC_5750

DSC_5751

DSC_5752

DSC_5753

DSC_5754

DSC_5755

DSC_5756

DSC_5757

DSC_5758

DSC_5759

ok not trying to ruin anyones secret just curios where the cigar clear breathmints come from???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey saw some interesting breath mints in gregs pics.was wondering if any knows where they come from and if they work?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i know its about 2 days late...
    everyone should have already sent out their stuff.
    if you have not PM me.

if new years day hits and you have not received your box, then PM me.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Just an observation, USPS is really **** it this season!!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I agree...I mailed my SS package out on the 16th....Still no update from USPS...I paid for 2 day delivery, tomorrow will be 8...I called customer service on Friday. They looked up the package and assured me that it is in transit. I check the status about every 2 hours. I am concerned and p!ssed.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    I agree...I mailed my SS package out on the 16th....Still no update from USPS...I paid for 2 day delivery, tomorrow will be 8...I called customer service on Friday. They looked up the package and assured me that it is in transit. I check the status about every 2 hours. I am concerned and p!ssed.
    I hear ya,, got a few floating out there myself, Sucks with their devil may care attitude. Pretty much at their mercy. Don't want to threadjack but wanted others to be aware that theres some significant delays goin on out there.