Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    This is great! You guys really outdid yourselves. Woohoo!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    These hits are incredible....Your generosity never ceases to amaze me.....Keep it up guys...
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Some high caliber ammo being used here. Great packages!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So I got whacked by Santa today and am at a loss for words. Thanks so much for all the awesome smokes that I've yet to trey and some of my favorites. Thanks so much for quite possibly the slickest ashtray out there, and a sweet Xikar cutter.
    photo photo70_zps318cfd53.jpg
    photo photo70_zps318cfd53.jpg
    photo photo69_zps46f5bcb7.jpg
    Thanks again for the amazing gifts and smokes and when you're true identity is found ....... LOOK OUT
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Jim, you are the whipping boy of late. Looks like you're going need another cooler. Nice hit Santa.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man...over the top excellence!!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Absolutely love that room 101 ashtray, great hit santa!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So jelly..cant wait to get mine!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff ! That Santa guy is a cool dude !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love watching these pictures come in. this is probably what keeps me doing it every year. you guys always hook each other up.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hits, sticks, gifts and generosity fellas, coolest thing I've seen here since last C,as, congrats and keep it up Secret Santas!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Great gifts so far. I really love watching all of the pics of these presents hitting.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Keep up the awesome work Santas, so far these have all been great hits!!!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    It's official. Santa really does know what you want! I thought my love of LFD was on the DL, but apparently not. Thanks again, Santa!!! Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    That is sick lookin very nice Shafty!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, everything looks good from Santa. And I believe everyone is super happy. Kuzi you deserve whatever else happens to you. Awesome secret Santa this year.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Can't post pics at the moment, but Santa's third package arrived and he sent me a pie.
    These both arrived yesterday..thank you so much SS...not sure if cigars are on the way or not. But just know that these 2 gifts alone would be enough for me!

image>
    OK OK OK..I just had my ass handed to me by my SS..total destruction. First off the box as heavy as hell..and when I opened up it....BOOM!! The contents are so freakin amazing that I started shaking...thank you so so very much. Between the cigars, butane and alcohol I feel like the greatest BOTL alive right now. I am pretty sure who did this and let me just say...I know I could never repay you for this one but I am damn sure gonna try...The picture does not show the contents justice. The box of cigars are the EPC Edicion Inaugural from 2009 son!

imageimageimage
    Holy Crapola!! Lovely stuff right there Royln.... Santa handed you a whoopin of the best kind!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Mother of Christ------I got mine today, and as I feared....someone will be disappointed with mine because you guys are toooooooooo much. It made my day, probably my week, likely my month, perhaps my year. I got a new cigar dossier, a 5 Vgeas mug and shirt, Fallen Angel Shirt, and 31 sticks that were fantastic---including, but not limited to, a fantastic Crowned Heads Sampler. A pic will follow when my phone and computer link in a technological convention, lol. Whoever you are, I thank you beyond words.
    AND 2 cartridge re-fills for my Cigar Oasis.......forgive me Santa-----how I forgot those I will never know since I put one in before I ever even posted the initial message.
    photo Inverness-20131218-00026_zpsa26b2700.jpg
    Fallen Angel shirts looks badass!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That 5 vegas mug is awesome. Also, Crowned Head sampler box is damn cool.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Simply awesome stuff !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Drool!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    OMG......My wife just called. My Secret Santa gift has arrived....She said that she needed two men and a small pony to bring it in the door. I hope she is talking about the package....What I do know is that it cost the SS $38 to mail....**** just got real...
    greg2648:
    OMG......My wife just called. My Secret Santa gift has arrived....She said that she needed two men and a small pony to bring it in the door. I hope she is talking about the package....What I do know is that it cost the SS $38 to mail....**** just got real...
    Damn son!! Hurry up and get home before the pony makes a mess on your floor!!