Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    Always a treat to watch this go down and I especially enjoy the trash talking that has just begun! ;) Certainly the tough guy antics are followed up with some pretty nice gifts for some very deserving brothers. Should be a nice firefight and i am going to pull up a nice seat and enjoy the show!
    Seconded, fantastic plan Berry. :)
    You know, Brett, they pulled up seats to watch the civil war at first too. Trouble is they started getting hit...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    Always a treat to watch this go down and I especially enjoy the trash talking that has just begun! ;) Certainly the tough guy antics are followed up with some pretty nice gifts for some very deserving brothers. Should be a nice firefight and i am going to pull up a nice seat and enjoy the show!
    You know, Brett, they pulled up seats to watch the civil war at first too. Trouble is they started getting hit...
    That would be unwise for any brother to even contemplate....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    Phew...thanks for clarifying that this is a Civil War and not an international incident....as it does allow me the opportunity to observe from a distance as a neutral bystander. ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    The TPB forum is immune to wisdom. This might also apply to the NCR forum...
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    LMAO Ken! No no no I'm just an innocent ole' Irish drunk.... Pay me no heed. Plus you know what they say about picking a fight with a drunk, let alone an Irish one.... Not only will we kick your a$$, but we will drunkely sing about it too while we pummel ya ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    LMAO Ken! No no no I'm just an innocent ole' Irish drunk.... Pay me no heed. Plus you know what they say about picking a fight with a drunk, let alone an Irish one.... Not only will we kick your a$$, but we will drunkely sing about it too while we pummel ya ;)
    I'm about half irish. All I gotta do is get twice and drunk and it's on!!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    One more item and I'm done! Hahahahohoho
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    6 days till shipping starts.
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    time going fast
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Man I gotta make some phone calls lol I've not even started yet lol
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Many emails to Andy and this seasons shopping has been completed.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Many emails to Andy and this seasons shopping has been completed.
    Yep! He hooked me up!
  • Options
    three days till shipping starts.

make sure you got everything.

13 days til every thing needs to be shipped.

• Options

STUFF STARTS SHIPPING TOMORROW!!

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Yes it does good sir. Yes it does.
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    kuzi16:

for me its all fvckin week
  • Options
    SHIPPING STARTS TODAY

10 days left to ship.
  • Options
    i need to find a bigger box....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i need to find a bigger box....
    Amen!!
  • Options
    9 days left to ship.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I love it when a plan comes together!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Done and gone......
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    waiting for one more thing to come in and its out the door.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Just waiting for the semi-truck to come get it. Freight shipping isnt as costly as I had first thought....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Just waiting for the semi-truck to come get it. Freight shipping isnt as costly as I had first thought....
    If this was anyone else I'd think they were joking, you wellllllll....... Not so much lol.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    If this was anyone else I'd think they were joking, you wellllllll....... Not so much lol.
    +1, I was his victim for last years Christmas xchange. Still not right from it!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Yeah I hear ya, but to be fair, like me you were never right to begin with :)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Yeah I hear ya, but to be fair, like me you were never right to begin with :)
    LOL, just wait til you see what's up my sleeve for this year!
  • Options
    i really hope my mark likes what i got for him. im nervous.