Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Rick!! Awesome job SS... Beautiful gifts right there! You deserve it... WOWZER
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Holy Schnikeys! Well deserved, good job to your SS.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Wow, a very appropriate gift for a well deserving BOTL. GJ Secret Santa!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Well done
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother of God....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    thats just amazing....
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yeah and I thought I beat the mess out of my guy. The PO is pissed, wife upset because of course all she sees is cigars. And I'm slammed out of space. Yeah, way to go Santa. Still love ya man ??
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Yeah and I thought I beat the mess out of my guy. The PO is pissed, wife upset because of course all she sees is cigars. And I'm slammed out of space. Yeah, way to go Santa. Still love ya man ??
    You did beat the mess out of your guy ;-)
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    That smells like the Bear..........

Great hit brother!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    That smells like the Bear..........

Great hit brother!
    The Bear doesnt even hit that hard...Simply amazing.....
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sorry for the hold up once again. I have received my Secret Santa box this morning. I have yet to open it. All I can say as of right now. It is the biggest box I've gotten outside my own ordering. Pictures at or around lunch time. Thank you in advance Secret Santa. And USPS thanks you as well :).

Secret Santa, I'm freakin SPEECHLESSS. I love you man, made my Christmas, New Years a whole lot Brighter. Seriously, this holiday I made a point of doing all I could to have my family have a great holiday. Road trips, family, toys, grilling in 32 degree weather countless pit stops for bathroom breaks and museums and statues. This has made it all worth wild. Thank you whoever you are because I have no clue. They just marked Secret Santa. I know Christmas is not about the gifts and paying people back for what they gave you. But after you see this you'll want to do something. Even though I don't think I can. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for being patient while I was on the road. You are awesome in my book PERIOD....Look at what My Secret Santa did ??
    Holy buckets!!!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    After a hit like that, all that's left of Rick is a fingernail and the waistband from his boxer shorts!
    Holy Mother of F*#k!!!! That's incredible!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Let this be known to all of you. If you want to bomb Rick, bomb him with Davidoff or cc. He is quite the **** of both. Wow, what an amazing hit. One of those sticks look familiar. hmmm
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Santa is a crazy BA$TARD but I have a feeling that when the RCY finds out who Santa really he is ...... Watch out ..... That boy can hit and now a he'll be fueled by that A-bomb that just went off.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow....
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    EAST WINS!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    You all kicked some serious *** this year. Was a blast watching the reactions of everyone. Applause to all !!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    alright... any requests to hold the list now?

ill post first thing tomorrow if i dont get any PMs today.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Since there have been no further requests to wait for the list....

the way this list works is the first person sends to the second person. the second person sends to the third person. the third person...
    and so on to the last person who sends to the first person.

OchoZacho
    MVW67
    Marker
    Kuzi16
    pelirrojo
    allsmokedup
    kingjk729
    Bobbo2009
    firetruckguy
    scarlin
    Vulchor
    mmccartneydc
    jthanatos
    RCY Cigars
    smoke em if you got em
    thedjfish@comcast.net
    Bigshizza
    greg2648
    Ken Light
    Medic45
    Glock1975
    deejmemixx
    ehehat
    Trident
    SleevePlz

the cat is out of the bag. some of you should be scared.

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

the way this list works is the first person sends to the second person. the second person sends to the third person. the third person...

OchoZacho
    MVW67
    Marker
    Kuzi16
    pelirrojo
    allsmokedup
    kingjk729
    Bobbo2009
    firetruckguy
    scarlin
    Vulchor
    mmccartneydc
    jthanatos
    RCY Cigars
    smoke em if you got em
    thedjfish@comcast.net
    Bigshizza
    greg2648
    Ken Light
    Medic45
    Glock1975
    deejmemixx
    ehehat
    Trident
    SleevePlz

THANK YOU, Bigshizza. You killed it. I am very humbled by your gift to me....Great job, Everybody. Thank you Kuzi for running the Gift Exchange. You are the Man.....
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    kuzi16:

OchoZacho
    MVW67
    Marker
    Kuzi16
    pelirrojo
    allsmokedup
    kingjk729
    Bobbo2009
    firetruckguy
    scarlin
    Vulchor
    mmccartneydc
    jthanatos
    RCY Cigars
    smoke em if you got em
    thedjfish@comcast.net
    Bigshizza
    greg2648
    Ken Light
    Medic45
    Glock1975
    deejmemixx
    ehehat
    Trident
    SleevePlz

THANK YOU, Bigshizza. You killed it. I am very humbled by your gift to me....Great job, Everybody. Thank you Kuzi for running the Gift Exchange. You are the Man.....
    Greg, thank you from the bottom of my heart. For the most amazing bomb and the most amazing note to go with it. This is where I'd make threats of retaliation but the truth is I'm not sure I can ever repay that gift. Not to say I won't try.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    SleevePlz - a huge thank you! I'm anxious to try the Zaya and I love the PE's!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang. some seriously over the top generous acts of kindness! big ups!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thank you jthanatos, but what ever did I do to you? I don't recall ever doing any business with you. Did I bomb you in one of my drunken state of mind and don't remember? Did I say something in a post that prompt this beating you gave me? Did I piss off one of your friends? I'm just trying to figure this all out. Greg, you talk about a humbling experience. I thought this was from you or Roman. Come to find out it's from someone I'm getting to know now.
    Sir, be assured, I'm very appreciative for what you did. This has definitely been a great humbling and exciting experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big THANKS to Joe for a great collection of items!! and to Matt for doing it again!
  • Options
    Read the rules and saw the following posts and I have to say this looked really fun and humbling. Hope it goes again next year. Look forward to being a part of BOTL for a lifetime. A lot of connections turned into true friendship/brotherhood, AWESOME! You all take care and may 2014 bring more blessings your way.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    First off, my Doc you are amazing as a secret Santa. Everything on my wish list and so much more. And that pie? Fan-fricking-tastic. You made my day, and warmed my new house.

RCY Cigars:
    Thank you jthanatos, but what ever did I do to you? I don't recall ever doing any business with you. Did I bomb you in one of my drunken state of mind and don't remember? Did I say something in a post that prompt this beating you gave me? Did I piss off one of your friends? I'm just trying to figure this all out. Greg, you talk about a humbling experience. I thought this was from you or Roman. Come to find out it's from someone I'm getting to know now.
    Sir, be assured, I'm very appreciative for what you did. This has definitely been a great humbling and exciting experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
    You didn't do anything to me. I just had an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Bomb a veteran? One who loves to bomb others and doesn't get enough return fire? Shortly after moving and NO ONE on the board has my new address? Yes, please. I was giddy as a school girl to be given this chance.

Oh, and Rick?

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    First off, my Doc you are amazing as a secret Santa. Everything on my wish list and so much more. And that pie? Fan-fricking-tastic. You made my day, and warmed my new house.

RCY Cigars:
    You didn't do anything to me. I just had an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Bomb a veteran? One who loves to bomb others and doesn't get enough return fire? Shortly after moving and NO ONE on the board has my new address? Yes, please. I was giddy as a school girl to be given this chance.

Oh, and Rick?

You are very welcome James, and thank you Vulchor for the awesome lighter and smokes! Now, as far as no one having James' addy, PM me if you need it!!!!!!! LOL, glad you liked the pie! Oh and let me know what you think of those bottles! (be careful, it burns blue)
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:

RCY Cigars:

Oh, and Rick?

You are very welcome James, and thank you Vulchor for the awesome lighter and smokes! Now, as far as no one having James' addy, PM me if you need it!!!!!!! LOL, glad you liked the pie! Oh and let me know what you think of those bottles! (be careful, it burns blue)
    Just FYI if you have 639, I don't live there anymore.