Options

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    damn.

that is some serious bombing.
    i love this pass every year.
    another thing that makes this forum great.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    damn.

Very true!!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Boom goes Darthy's house! Busy with the family tonight but I will post pictures of the generosity of my SS in the morning. Thank you Santa!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Boom goes Darthy's house! Busy with the family tonight but I will post pictures of the generosity of my SS in the morning. Thank you Santa!
    I had you last year, hope you got hammered even better this year! Enjoy Brett!!
  • Options
    SS you are the man! This was just package 1 of 2, so this will continue. Pictures will be best to show the beatdown I received so here they are.........

photo photo1_zps179658ed.jpg

A bad A$$ tabletop lighter

photo photo2_zps9dac7f24.jpg

And a TONEload of sticks!

photo photo3_zpsaabb6d08.jpg

The gifts were over the top Santa, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    damn.

I am sure I can speak for all of us in saying Thank You Matt for putting this together each year. I already am planning on stepping up my SS game next year!!! Outstanding gift giving this year fellas.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    of course as i am typing my previous post my SS hit me once again. Sweet lighter!! Looks too good to use

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Well my Secret Santa is AMAZING!!!!! and a "Mind Reader" when trying to write things that I wanted or needed I couldn't think of much, which almost made me not get in...So made a small list and left it at that. Well good ole secret Santa took care of making sure these were gifts I would like!!! Last night I just happen to finish my last little bit of Zaya that I had in house :(:( of course wife says I was acting like a baby.. anyways the delayed USPS showed up today with these awesome gifts!! and brought a huge smile to face. Some Zaya Yeah might have to crack open tonight!!!!!!! A new AF Hat.. yes wear hats all the time, Will take with me to Thailand (Son is getting married over there) in a few weeks and get pics wearing it. A Cigar Dossier, I think this is unique and will help me in my personal tasting I am stoked about this!!! Along with some truly great sticks that just makes say nummy!!!! Thank you so very much Secret Santa, I truly love all the gifts!!!!! Mike

Thank you so so Much!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I apologize for the late posting of my secret Santas awesome destruction of my house. My only saving grace was that i was at my brother's house...look what he did!
    photo 22b43a05-4042-485a-b56d-3996cd3bf97c.jpg

photo 20131218_173851.jpg

Santa knows what I like, and will enjoy every one of these cigars...the ashtray is a little too purdy to use, but, who knows, maybe i will...thanks again Santa!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Goodness, no one seem to hold back this year. Awesome Santas flying around the forum this year.
  • Options
    That letter is hilarious! Great stuff from the bombed out Santa himself!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Lol, I think his Santa is on the sexual offenders list...
  • Options
    Boom, box 2 of 2 landed in my front lawn. Just a great guy this SS is. Thanks again whoever you are!

photo IMG_0055_zps68866cd1.jpg
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    My SS hit me hard as well - made my day with a Palio cutter and some great smokes, but then topped it off with an interesting bottle of rum I've never tried before. Thanks a bunch Santa - and the whole time I had thought that I was for sure on the naughty list this year!

• Options
    Zach that Zaya is delicious! Ask MVW he's sampled enough for an incoherent opinion! The Palio is a great cutter too! Awesome job Santa!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Zach that Zaya is delicious! Ask MVW he's sampled enough for an incoherent opinion! The Palio is a great cutter too! Awesome job Santa!
    ive been meaning to try that rum myself. well done.

if you have not received your gift yet please send me a pm

if you have not sent your gift yet, quit being a hater

if you have not posted pics of what you received please share. we all wanna see!

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Bigshizza:

if you have not posted pics of what you received please share. we all wanna see!

I am not playing next year....My heart is not strong enough....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    are you for real?
    your gift that you sent out was amazing. seems like you are the CAUSE of heart attacks.

on that note if there are no objections tomorrow i will post the list of who sent to who.

if you have objections, post here or PM me.
    if you have not received your gift PM me because that is also going to stop me from posting the list.

if you have not posted pics please do so!!

• Options
    kuzi16:
    Bigshizza:

Santa says, some people need to go to their PO boxes.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    OK. I finally am able to get my pics up of my SS gifts. Again, a BIG THANKS to my SS. You really blew me away this year!!!

Rob
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    OK. I finally am able to get my pics up of my SS gifts. Again, a BIG THANKS to my SS. You really blew me away this year!!!

Rob
    That's a tasty looking gift basket.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:

Rob
    Man the hits keep coming .... Awesome job this year to all the Secret Santa's
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    greg2648:
    are you for real?
    your gift that you sent out was amazing. seems like you are the CAUSE of heart attacks.

on that note if there are no objections tomorrow i will post the list of who sent to who.

if you have not received your gift PM me because that is also going to stop me from posting the list.

Matt, I thought I sent you a pm. I'll have to check after this. Secret Santa whoever you are, thank you in advance. My apologizes, I had a last minute change in celebrating Christmas. I did it out of town and won't be back until tomorrow evening. Once again, I thought I sent a pm out but maybe I failed. Nevertheless, I will go to the PO tomorrow and Wednesday if need be. Hope you all understand.
    Rick

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    greg2648:
    are you for real?

Matt, I thought I sent you a pm. I'll have to check after this. Secret Santa whoever you are, thank you in advance. My apologizes, I had a last minute change in celebrating Christmas. I did it out of town and won't be back until tomorrow evening. Once again, I thought I sent a pm out but maybe I failed. Nevertheless, I will go to the PO tomorrow and Wednesday if need be. Hope you all understand.
    Rick

Santa completely understands. Santa was just concerned about Rick not getting what he deserves for being such a good little boy all year. The Post Office sometimes is too rough to Santa's package.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    RCY's Santa:
    The Post Office sometimes is too rough to Santa's package.
    Ain't that the truth. When I got my SS's package there was a big hole the size of my fist in the side. No damage to anything inside, but it made my heart rate go up until I got in to look.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Update! The ashtray showed up. Looks really classy in person. Surprised by this because most 4 finger ashtrays are just stock photos stamped on a tray. This one looks really nice.

image[/URL]

• Options
    ok... gunna wait on the list. but it will be posted soon. i know a few of you are waiting to return fire.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    This thread rocks. Nice job guys!
  • Options
    Sorry for the hold up once again. I have received my Secret Santa box this morning. I have yet to open it. All I can say as of right now. It is the biggest box I've gotten outside my own ordering. Pictures at or around lunch time. Thank you in advance Secret Santa. And USPS thanks you as well :).

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Sorry for the hold up once again. I have received my Secret Santa box this morning. I have yet to open it. All I can say as of right now. It is the biggest box I've gotten outside my own ordering. Pictures at or around lunch time. Thank you in advance Secret Santa. And USPS thanks you as well :).

Secret Santa, I'm freakin SPEECHLESSS. I love you man, made my Christmas, New Years a whole lot Brighter. Seriously, this holiday I made a point of doing all I could to have my family have a great holiday. Road trips, family, toys, grilling in 32 degree weather countless pit stops for bathroom breaks and museums and statues. This has made it all worth wild. Thank you whoever you are because I have no clue. They just marked Secret Santa. I know Christmas is not about the gifts and paying people back for what they gave you. But after you see this you'll want to do something. Even though I don't think I can. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for being patient while I was on the road. You are awesome in my book PERIOD....Look at what My Secret Santa did ??