Options

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Drama major? Creative writing?

Google says "graduated from Harvard in May with a degree in government and psychology"

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh. Funny, I didn't know that "Trump Supporters" had the power to take peoples jobs away, I thought only BLM could do that.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

We probably have planes and/or pilots as good or better but I haven’t looked into it. This video of a Soviet MiG 29 is still an impressive display of talent and capability, regardless...

https://youtu.be/uSySd3jpv-g

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooops, guess I was hornswoggled. I didn’t notice that the video was posted by an RC group.

Probably a very high-dollar model and an experienced ‘pilot’ at the controls. Sorry for the blunder, guys. Guess the resident skeptic isn’t watching closely enough these days.... 🙄

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting video, nonetheless.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Where's the dust when it hovers over dirt?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

But he's a cop so anything he says will be disregarded by those sympathetic to the BLM corporation.

• Options

• Options

New twists on Russiagate well worth listening to:

https://youtu.be/_ed3jBHMPcQ

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

speaking of random interesting videos:

https://www.window-swap.com/

"Pretending to be somewhere else for a while was the motivation behind “WindowSwap,” a website these two creatives, along with freelance developer Maryam Touimi Benjelloun, decided to launch back in June. The idea is for people around the world to shoot 10-minute video clips from the perspective of looking through a window in their home or apartment, and to submit these to the couple’s site. So far, hundreds of people around the world have done so (all you have to do is email a horizontal, HD video that includes your window and frame to qunaliaa@gmail.com), and the results offer a welcome escape, however brief, from the feeling of being stuck at home, wherever you happen to be in the world."

• Options

Seems to me you'd just have the feeling of being stuck at someone else's home.

• Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Is WTF close enough to What The Hell Was That?

• Options

This girl ^ has got it all: Hot, dumb. blonde, gullible... I think I'm in love!.

• Options

But would she let you smoke in the house?

• Options

https://youtu.be/zWlZ3kRPosc

Before there were vibrators, young fellows trained their fingers to play Paganini

• Options

I wish I could play guitar half that well.

• Options

• Options

https://youtu.be/uKjfDUyzkzI

News Anchor Sacked for Quoting Shakespeare While White

language NSFW

• Options

Well that was his first mistake. He should have been black when he said it.

• Options

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alert: contains explicit comments on societal reconstruction.
    https://youtu.be/4Ujq4iAgUMw

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

• Options