Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I don't know how he sat there so long without laughing.

He took his pills and he took a pee. Then he sat.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Every rider wants a Hummer!

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brenda's Beaver Needs A Barber
    https://youtu.be/amLnpe3F__8

• Options

Stumbled upon this video.

https://youtu.be/0PUznhpqDUw

• Options

All fine and dandy for someone who smokes the same kind/vitola cigar. But what about intermingling Robustos, Coronas, etc?

Besides, how many of us have all the necessary tools?

I’ll pass, thanks.... 👴🏻

• Options

I love this gal. I do not believe that she actually exists; but I love her anyways.

Now I'm off to the garage to make a small wooden napkin ring to give her for engagement.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

And a video to go with the shirt;

https://youtu.be/7a6EOyaMdqY

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

It'd be better with banjos.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    I love this gal. I do not believe that she actually exists; but I love her anyways.

Now I'm off to the garage to make a small wooden napkin ring to give her for engagement.

You'll need about $4,000 worth of hardware to do that.

• Options

@peter4jc said:

And a video to go with the shirt;

https://youtu.be/7a6EOyaMdqY

Or, this version....

https://youtu.be/Tom1onu1nw8

• Options

Uke, that's going in the right direction.

https://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0

• Options

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

And just like that the playlist of the day is set to Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention because of the Red Baron.

• Options

NASA Finds Evidence of Time-Flipped Parallel Universe Over Antarctic

https://youtu.be/PXl9mW3CZ10

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

^^^^^ Interesting to... whom??

• Options

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:
    ^^^^^ Interesting to... whom??

Ride the Dragon Marty.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

So if the use of “social media” get you elected it’s a great tool,but if they disagree with you later they should be censored?
    Where the **** am I living?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    So if the use of “social media” get you elected it’s a great tool,but if they disagree with you later they should be censored?
    Where the **** am I living?

Don't forget P.T. Barnum want's to shut down twitter.

U can't make this shiiit up

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

@Guitarded said:

Other way round... Wants to prevent them from censoring the content their users post.