Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    webmost said:
    Remember when late night TV was fun and entertaining?
  • Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Post edited by webmost on

• Options

• Options

• Options

For those of you who dig Victor Davis Hanson, dig this...

It really dives deep about a third of the way in and stays deep. Find a quiet place and a good cigar. Well worth an hour of your time.

I wonder if this guy ever appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast? That would be classic.

I love the way the web is going these days. You can really think on things.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth the watch, thanks @webmost .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    edited February 2020

Get yourself a good cigar and a quiet place to invest an hour.

• Options

And dat's a "Da" from me

• Options

Dunno if I have posted this before. It's pretty cool.

• Options

• Options

Q: "How do you respond to people saying that you're playing god? "

A: "We're not playing"

• Options

• Options

That stick balancing woman ^^ is entrancing. I want her to have my babies.

Meanwhile, here's an interesting bit on the 97%:

• Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, jeez.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Robin Williams and Phyllis Diller had a baby....pervert..........

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

brilliant! ^ Most of what I'd get with a trail cam is rodents, thieves, and tourists.

• Options

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

They don't like being penned up.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is definitely an outdoor prank. Too much cleanup for an indoor prank.
    https://youtu.be/_OollZ3s32g

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I could figure out how to do that with glitter for @Patrickbrick !
    He loves glitter! 🤔😉🎉

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.