Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

https://pranksanonymous.com/product/spring-loaded-****-bomb/

The link doesn't work because the nickname for Richard gets censored by the forum. You'll have to fill in that word yourself in your browser search. Or if you have Siri, tell her loudly and clearly what you want.

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Something for the kids...
    https://youtu.be/u7TiRqh7x8s

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mega Diesel Engines - How To Build A 13,600 HP Engine | Full Documentary
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlUWLCRZvLM

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's an activity that I'm betting many of us already have the sporting equipment for.

https://youtu.be/tyxo6mfSqWo

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

I had a next-building-shed neighbor in the boatyard where I built my schooner who had that exact same thing happen on his maiden cruise on his trimaran in San Fran bay. It was a vertical-lift bridge. The bridge tender lifted for the boat ahead of him, then lowered as he approached. Didn't count to two, I guess. The mast came down in pieces across his cockpit, narrowly missing his wife and five year old daughter. The wife stomped off the boat at the first dock laying down the law: "It' us or that ****ing thing!" End of his project.

Had another acquaintance from another boatyard who had it happen. That was a bascule bridge, IIRC, like the one in your vid there. Bridge on the way up caught the tang at the top of his mast. Lifted him out of the water. Bridge tender went to the other side, looking for him to emerge. Back and forth. Couldn't figure it out. Until a waiting car driver climbed up the control tower to let him know he had a sailboat dangling from his bridge.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Test:
    Never mind didn’t work

• Options

Quarantine isolation fitness session

https://youtu.be/Zmx1GL1Kyuw

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, that was definitely random.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    edited April 2020

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

What, no subtitles?? 🙄

• Options
    edited April 2020

Sorry, here's a subtitled HuffPo version. I guess you have to watch it with Instagram for the subtitles to work. The gist is that the father is bored and wants to go out and get coffee, the daughter tells him no and that everything's closed, so the father puts on his coat and goes outside and orders coffee takeaway through the kitchen window.

As you know, the coffee break is big in Italy.

• Options
    edited April 2020

Watched your re-post here and saw no subtitles, but at the end a link popped up that said "watch again on instagram", and I clicked on it and then I got to see the subtitles. It was worth it. LOL Actually, it was pretty funny without subtitles too. The punchline wasn't clear, but you could tell he was tired of quarantine and was ready to leave no mater what she said.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
  • Options
  • Options

I like this video. It's visually relaxing but, I wish he had a cigar. And they should have taken it easy on the dubbed "crackling fireplace" sounds. I grew up in a home with an open fireplace, so when I see gas logs, but what I hear is overly loud "crackling" sounds dubbed in, it's a bit of a distraction.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know how he sat there so long without laughing.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.