Home Non Cigar Related

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    The inbred Whittaker family give Odd WV a bad name

I don't know much about them, but I feel pity for them.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

edited February 2022

RH is talked about in this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmd0pMKxjhA

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

You watch weird things bud

@Jrflickster said:
    You watch weird things bud

Yep, my interests are all over the place.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll admit I watch them when you post your weird things so there's that...

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sort of relevant

https://youtu.be/teSXcJlpMl8

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

^ I just watched that episode a few days ago, it is a good one.

I respect the Ukrainian leadership that is willing to stay and fight the Russians. It isn't easy to put it all on the line, especially when others are bailing out.

@Hobbes86 said:
    ^ I just watched that episode a few days ago, it is a good one.

I respect the Ukrainian leadership that is willing to stay and fight the Russians. It isn't easy to put it all on the line, especially when others are bailing out.

And especially when death is guaranteed 100%. Those Ukrainians are real men.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

That video gave me nightmares. I was dreaming of falling down a hole all night long LOL

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kill or be killed, for what, politics??? Humans are insane.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe to hold on to their homeland and independence from Russia.?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

The stuff nightmares are made of.

I heard there was a conservative Democrat out there somewhere. She must be the one. She should switch sides.

Many of you may have seen the wicked witch rubbing her desiccated little fists together in glee at the very mention of toxic burn puts...

My question is: The hellz that thing on her desk?
    https://youtu.be/4oYiTSM3QYE

@webmost said:
    Many of you may have seen the wicked witch rubbing her desiccated little fists together in glee at the very mention of toxic burn puts...

My question is: The hellz that thing on her desk?
    https://youtu.be/4oYiTSM3QYE

Empty liquor bottles?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

That is one fancy looking ink stand!

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    That is one fancy looking ink stand!

You can have that kind of stuff, with millions from insider trading.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

Need that for my Noodler's ink bottles.