Home Non Cigar Related

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

I have a Ryobi impact...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd hate to type out that URL.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@ShawnOL said:
    I'd hate to type out that URL.

Copy and paste

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

It could be climate change? The climate hasn't changed. Wtf.

I don't know a single motorcyclist who doesn't habitually change gears as quickly as that.

Tho with the newest Hondas, the next gear is engaged before the previous gear is disengaged, so that you are always in gear.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Mike, what did I ever do to deserve this torture?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Whoever invented the microphone ought to be thoroughly ashamed of their damned selves.

That was horrible and I feel dumber for watching almost half of it.

Y'all don't appreciate the talent> @ShawnOL said:

That was horrible and I feel dumber for watching almost half of it.

That's too bad, second half was the best part. ;)

I thought it was very 70s fun

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

i remember having fun in the '70s and it didn't look anything like that 🤪

It was a bit cringy for me at first but, after watching the audience reactions, I believe the performers intended it to be cringy, for comedic effect. The audience laughed a lot at the ridiculousness of these folks doing a Who song. That was the plan all along. And there's a lot of talent there. The dude can tap.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good God, have mercy!
    https://youtu.be/lxdFh8nYMgM

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Peter. Question: do tornadoes always spin anticlockwise?

They spin the other way in Australia.

Tease.

Tease.