Home General Discussion
Options

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• Options
    haywood5150haywood5150 Posts: 35
    image Me enjoying a Cohiba Black at Corona Cigar Company in Orlando, FL.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Don't let this thread die! There's lots of guys who haven't posted here!
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    dont die thread dont die... nice resurrection Photobucket
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    YankeeMan:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ozzie My Maria , Ozzie and Blaine Ozzie Kicking Back in the Back Gardens and My Wife and Stepdaughter in My Back Garden Sanctuary, Life is Good In California! Peace
    I am so freakin' jealous! We're freezing here in NY and you're sitting there in shorts with green trees behind you and your family. Global warming my butt!
    those pics were takin this fall but today I looked just like this!!!!!! LOL It is Heaven
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cancun......a fat mans paradice.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Picture George Clooney. With a really big ****. That's me.
  • Options
    hahahahaha urbi, glad to have you back man! Your already crackin me up!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Yo

• Options
    Hey, you're a good lookin' . . . um . . . you look just like your . . . no, wait . . . um . . . who's your dentist?
    Alex Williams:
    :)
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    urbino:
    Hey, you're a good lookin' . . . um . . . you look just like your . . . no, wait . . . um . . . who's your dentist?
    Alex Williams:
    Congrats on hitting 4k!
  • Options
    urbino:
    Alex Williams:
    4000 POSTS CONGRATS!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Yo

Damn! You bear a striking resemblance to one of my ex wives!
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    LOL..congrats on 4000 posts...that is a lot fo PC time..
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ozzie My Maria , Ozzie and Blaine Ozzie Kicking Back in the Back Gardens and My Wife and Stepdaughter in My Back Garden Sanctuary, Life is Good In California! Peace
    Hey whats your daughters name? She single? Does she like cigar smoking slobs like her momma does? Smile [:)]
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hey Maddy, I think you may just die for that comment. just sayin, Oz looks like the kind of guy that has numerous weapons
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    Hey Maddy, I think you may just die for that comment. just sayin, Oz looks like the kind of guy that has numerous weapons
    Seriously. I don't envy the guy that picked her up for prom.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys. I'm just naturally blabby, I guess.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hey whats your daughters name? She single? Does she like cigar smoking slobs like her momma does? Smile [:)]
    Did you happen to notice all the dead animal parts laying around, maduro?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    dennisking:

And we're not talking some quick kill weapon like a gun we're talking BATTLE AXE, Or a mace or something from one of the SAW films...

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    since I just figured out how to upload images... here are a few... Photobucket
    That's me on the right... Spring Training in Scottsdale... The Salty Senorita is the place to be...
    Photobucket
    again... I'm the good lookin one on the right...
    Photobucket
    Golf and stogies really go together... the only thing missing was a bourbon on the rocks...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Try and guess which one is me.......... image
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    Try and guess which one is me.......... image
    I tried to find a pic of me with a gun, but strangely it does not exist... not even a paintball gun... I can probably dig up a shot of me and some Halibut or a Sturgeon, but that's it...
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    madurofan:
    LMAO....guys, Oz is such the peaceful soul doncha know! Me, on the other hand.... well I created my own rules for my sisters (and future daughters). I got tired of the reactionary "Break her heart I'll break your (face, neck, body, etc)" concept, so I moved to preemptive strike. My rule is, when the guy comes to the door to pick her up, I answer the door! Tell him "You want to date my daughter/sister? I'm gonna kick your ass, right now. If you survive, then you can go out with her. Yes or no?" All depends on the answer.... And yes, I have already implemented this rule with great effect.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    cabinetmaker:
    madurofan:
    LMAO....guys, Oz is such the peaceful soul doncha know! Me, on the other hand.... well I created my own rules for my sisters (and future daughters). I got tired of the reactionary "Break her heart I'll break your (face, neck, body, etc)" concept, so I moved to preemptive strike. My rule is, when the guy comes to the door to pick her up, I answer the door! Tell him "You want to date my daughter/sister? I'm gonna kick your ass, right now. If you survive, then you can go out with her. Yes or no?" All depends on the answer.... And yes, I have already implemented this rule with great effect.
    The dead animal comment made me laugh as well... You look like a big dude Hays... I'm glad you aren't related to my fiance... although, flying to North Carolina to spend a weekend with her dad to ask for his blessing wasn't a day at the beach...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    Hays:
    cabinetmaker:
    madurofan:
    The dead animal comment made me laugh as well... You look like a big dude Hays... I'm glad you aren't related to my fiance... although, flying to North Carolina to spend a weekend with her dad to ask for his blessing wasn't a day at the beach...
    My preacher told me this one. He said he knew a man with a nice looking daughter and everytime a new suitor came to call he would call him into his study and asked him his name. When the young fella responded he would write his name with a sharpie on a 12 gauge shotgun shell and place it on his mantle and tell him to have a nice date.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    robbyras:
    Hays:
    cabinetmaker:
    madurofan:
    My preacher told me this one. He said he knew a man with a nice looking daughter and everytime a new suitor came to call he would call him into his study and asked him his name. When the young fella responded he would write his name with a sharpie on a 12 gauge shotgun shell and place it on his mantle and tell him to have a nice date.
    I gotta remember that one for when my daughter gets older!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    fla-gypsy:
    robbyras:
    Hays:
    cabinetmaker:
    madurofan:

ROFLMAO!!! That's awesome!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It was a good one and very effective. Sometimes what is not said communicates the loudest message
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Now that is beautiful...I kinda like that one.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    madurofan:
    Redtailhawkoz:

How did I miss this? First of all My Step Daughter is OFF LIMITS GUYS! LOL Sh has an Incredible voice and someday you will be able to Buy her Records.....

Now about the Animal Parts...... I do Lakota Sioux Sundance Ceremonys. Native American Culture in my Life. If ou want to see Animal Parts you should see my Alter.... The Spirits walk with us and Know what each of us is doing.. Believe that. Life is good, Hays is a BIG BOY , Im only 6'1" 220 not a small guy.
    Peace guys Im off the grid for a couple days! Heading to the Redwoods to do a Spring Solstice Ceremony!