Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice hit!

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    All the way from Germany. TYVM @CalvinAndHobo for the hook up 🤙🏼

How many cigars are in that box?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL 40. Took 7 or 8 days from Germany, order to delivery. Viaje doesn’t sell these in the U.S. for whatever reason?? Got a couple from @Bigshizza , almost a year ago, and loved them.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Well, technically, he was right... :smiley:

Really? I guess I need to brush up on things....🥸😟

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    He said Viaje doesn't sell these in the U.S. They don't sell them anywhere, so you were right, and so was Jeff.

You had me second guessing what I thought I knew also...

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@peter4jc said:
    He said Viaje doesn't sell these in the U.S. They don't sell them anywhere, so you were right, and so was Jeff.

And really all I read is the form thinks I'm an idiot. Good to know and I'll take that in consideration.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12

@Stubble said:

@silvermouse said:
    Forum, lol

It's a copy and paste....😂🤪

Did I do something to warrant you being a **** all of a sudden?

@Stubble said:

@Jrflickster said:

@peter4jc said:

And really all I read is the form thinks I'm an idiot. Good to know and I'll take that in consideration.

My flag because there wasn't a **** move button.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 26,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great coffee and cigar bodyguards from Peter we're waiting for me when I got to my mom's house. I picked up a Next Level Pulsar brewer today. Ordered batteries for my mom's scale.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@peter4jc said:
    I've been enjoying the Timeless Panamerica by Fiero Tego ever since Jeremy @11thGenSoutherner recommended them, but not at the regular price ($71 per 5-pk vs. $70 for four 5-ers). And the Cain F lanceros? I've never had one but have heard for ages that they're a good smoke, so again, a great price persuaded me to go slummin' with Oliva.

And if those Lance aren't to your liking...... I got that loot

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong thread

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Got some fan mail from one of you. Doofuses, @OutdoorsSmoke_21191, but it wasn't an accurate representation of your former and soon to be president. In light of recent events and the shortcomings of the product, I had to make some improvements on the design.

Special credit goes to my my orange marker, my first aid kit, and my 7 lb mutt terrier.

Thank you!

I’m glad I’m at the top of your list. Wasn’t me.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Got some fan mail from one of you. Doofuses, @OutdoorsSmoke_21191, but it wasn't an accurate representation of your former and soon to be president. In light of recent events and the shortcomings of the product, I had to make some improvements on the design.

Special credit goes to my my orange marker, my first aid kit, and my 7 lb mutt terrier.

Thank you!

I’m glad I’m at the top of your list. Wasn’t me.

You jand sherm ust admitted to it on the vherf

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.