Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you enjoy them all Bill @Ksqsmoking

• VisionVision Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@Vision said:

I feel as I would be hypocritical if I didn't give these all a shot..... again.

Redux reviews incoming??

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Found this on FB marketplace for cheap. Took it apart to check everything, a good cleaning and new strings. I still don't play very well, maybe i should look in to luthier classes. The neighborhood will be glad when I go back home! 😎

Love that vintage butterscotch look! I am sure you can kick up the sound by replacing those pick ups …

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Old Skool

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    My fiver winnings from @VegasFrank from our yearly Hockey bet..... still tho.... fvck the Panthers.... What an amazing selection Frank. Thank you very much!

The 3 diesels are on purpose:
    Rage - buttered popcorn
    WR - you mentioned you wanted to try
    Vintage: best smoke 2024.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:
    My fiver winnings from @VegasFrank from our yearly Hockey bet..... still tho.... fvck the Panthers.... What an amazing selection Frank. Thank you very much!

The 3 diesels are on purpose:
    Rage - buttered popcorn
    WR - you mentioned you wanted to try
    Vintage: best smoke 2024.

I'm looking forward to everyone one of them. Those Diesel tho! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Anyone who isn't getting the society sampler of black label is doing it wrong

And this is their cotm, $65 level.

I want to do it right. What is this cotm that you speak of?

The obstacle is the way.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9

@Ksqsmoking said:

@VegasFrank said:

I should specify. The 10 pack of black label is their blind sampler ($55), and the 6 in the bag on the left are their cotm ($65). Perfect cigar blend.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Ksqsmoking said:

@VegasFrank said:

I should specify. The 10 pack of black label is their blind sampler ($55), and the 6 in the bag on the left are their cotm ($65). Perfect cigar blend.

That blind sampler looks legit

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dayum!

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.