Home Non Cigar Related

Let's Talk Hockey

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

54-45-99 try again @Cam_91! Good day in the rain and wind. Lost 3 found 3 net 0. Links golf is a bítch lol

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re a boxing fan. Bruins Rangers game is on

Maybe I'll watch. I love minor league hockey...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Maybe I'll watch. I love minor league hockey...

Vegas playing?

edited February 2021

Tomorrow. We only play on big TV days

Saturday? At 4? I usually run home for sports in the middle of the day..... Saturday...... when the world has better things to do......

I know!

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

Knights team meeting.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

I had to check hockeyfights hoping to see someone doing some work on Marchand. Now I'm disappointed.

@CharlieHeis said:

@Vision said:

I had to check hockeyfights hoping to see someone doing some work on Marchand. Now I'm disappointed.

He was the instigator as usual, cross check an opponent in the back then skate away as his thugs show up.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank Zoom a little before 1? I’ll be watching on my phone. Usually the game stream lags by about 30 seconds 👎🏽

My video stream also lags. I'll be driving from 1245 till 130, bit I'll hop on at 130 @Cam_91

I agreed BTW. Y’all wish you had him on your PK.

Nah, I'm good. I'll take mark stone over him 8 days a week!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    I agreed BTW. Y’all wish you had him on your PK.

He's the kind of guy you hate until he's on your team. Actually I'm not sure about him specifically, I'd probably still hate him.

You know who nobody would take on their team? All of the members of the San Jose sharTs. Ain't that right, @Cam_91?

WE SUCK! Send that address over @VegasFrank I hope Colorado spanks that ass

Ok I'll send you my address. In the meantime, here's a refill for you:

Looks like the Knights are wearing pajamas in public again. 😂🤣

@Guitarded said:
    Looks like the Knights are wearing pajamas in public again. 😂🤣

I would love to join in on this, but I’m on a self imposed 72-hour trash talking ban since they worked my team yesterday.

...but if I wasn’t... I’d say those things look like urine after eating a bundle of asparagus, and no water all day.

But I’m on a ban, so I can’t say that 🤐

10-2-1. Suck it haters!

@VegasFrank said:
    10-2-1. Suck it haters!

You guys are only one point behind the B’s!

Yeah, if we could play in the ECHL, I'm sure we'd have more....

Besides @Vision You've played more games than us...

@VegasFrank said:

I get it.... no one wants to play the Ducks...... or the Coyotes.... or the Wild.... or Kings..... Sharks....

I know you want teams like the Penguins, Caps, Islanders, and Flyers in your division. Might make you feel like you’re playing NHL teams.... not AHL.

Does my sarcasm come thru in text?

😂

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

I get it.... no one wants to play the Ducks...... or the Coyotes.... or the Wild.... or Kings..... Sharks....

I know you want teams like the Penguins, Caps, Islanders, and Flyers in your division. Might make you feel like you’re playing NHL teams.... not AHL.

Exactly. I'm glad we agree. >:)

But in reality @Vision the only team in your division that scares me is your team. The pens, caps, and flyers all have huge holes.

Yeah I know the west is bull, other than VGK and Colorado. Toronto scares me north of the border, and there are a couple of squads in the central that I'd like to avoid. It's a six team race imo.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    But in reality @Vision the only team in your division that scares me is your team. The pens, caps, and flyers all have huge holes.

Yeah I know the west is bull, other than VGK and Colorado. Toronto scares me north of the border, and there are a couple of squads in the central that I'd like to avoid. It's a six team race imo.

The Knights will choke again in the playoffs..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....