Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homemade dill pickle soup. I know it sounds like 'broke' food but it's a traditional Polish dish.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wings and chops for the maiden voyage.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother, if I'd have known this was coming, I'd have hand-delivered your coffee instead of mailing it!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Brother, if I'd have known this was coming, I'd have hand-delivered your coffee instead of mailing it!
    That is an option anytime Mr.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baked up some salmon for extended family dinner, wife fixed brussel sprouts, couscous, asparagus, and a salad, pretty good dinner. After I made a soup stock from a roasted chicken carcass and made that into a chicken noodle soup. First time making my own stock. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs. Dirt cranked out a pot of chicken noodle today, thought she had gone over the side when I saw that carcass simmering away
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pigsickles!!! 
    Those look great Brad! ^^^
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Bear Creek Creamy Chicken with Rice
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Sounds good, JD. Am I invited....?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    jd50ae said:
    Sounds good, JD. Am I invited....?
    For a buck a cup from The Rural King it ain't bad.
    Don"t you think @avengethis should share? That photo borders on mean..... :)
  • Options
    I'm sharing in June. Come on up too Milwaukee
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I don't know what's for dinner, but since it's my night to cook and I can't smoke a cigar until I figure this out I'd better get started soon.  Tuesday I made some delicious chicken breasts that turned out fantastic, my Wife used them for leftovers last night so there's probably not enough left for that.  Had a long, contentious customer meeting today that has soured my mood a bit and I'm not feeling motivated to cook right now.  Just finished labeling and putting away recent incoming cigars.

</****>
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Niece and Nephew are over for the weekend, and a few neighborhood kids have also joined us -- out in the back yard around the fire pit roasting hotdogs
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    22oz medium rare ribeye with baked Parmesan ranch red potatoes and sautéed mushrooms with onion blossom horseradish sauce.

Beer is a gluten free Green's amber ale, cigar is a Cuaba Salomone from the super Aficionado neighbor. I am quite drunk also, if you're celiac Green's makes some of the best gluten free beer around only down side is it's $6 a bottle. I fished eating an hour ago hense being light out still.
    The Cuaba will level me hope the steak stays down!!!!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    @avengethis, let's see that pastrami you smoked up last night.
  • Options
    I'll post it up tonight. I ended up out for lunch today so it's still sitting, resting, waiting.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Oh yeah, baby, that looks awesome. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need s meat slicer!  Damn tjat looks good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I'm getting a slicer. Friend on Facebook got one and had no need for it. She is giving it to me!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the **** is that, and where do I get it?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you move after eating something like that?
    I couldn't get a quarter the way through something like that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larry, did that have anything to do with your scripture of the day?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a burger at a bque joint that was a chef choice. I thought it was a choice of different topping not a choice of which refrigerator to empty.
    Only finished off about a third of it and it was delicious . May have to have another one next month in Milwaukee.