Home Non Cigar Related

What's for dinner?

Comments

• TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cooked up a bunch of chicken on the grill last night...crisped up the skin over the fire and then finished cooking with indirect heat...decided to "bake" on some BBQ sauce before I pulled them off and they came out pretty nice...
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morels

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morels

Those are the best Hot Rod, used to find them in the NW a year after a slash burn.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmkm!  Loves me summa dem morels.  Chanterelles, too.  Super fine eats...... 👍
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thai Coconut Chicken and Corn soup. Onions, garlic, Thai chilies, coconut milk, lime juice, lime leaves, a lot of garden spinach, fresh corn cut off two ears, thai basil. shredded chicken breast and chicken stock.  Served with Jasmine rice.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    diverticulosis acting up again. Been on a liquid diet for three days. Feeling better now so I think I’ll get a bacon cheeseburger on my way home tomorrow. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perch, bluegill, crappie, walleye, Northern
    Being from California I have never been to a fish fry but it looks like I am seriously missing out!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulaions. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple rib eyes, potato has and green beans for our 30th anniversary. 
    Happy Anniversary 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Larry and Gena, cheers to 50 more.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Good lord did you marry her when she was 4? Congratulations you two
    She's so hot she melts her own shoes, true story, I was there.  Right @genareddog
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Lol, still doesn't change the fact it happened.
    MOW badge received.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhat HOMEMADE spicy potato and asparagus soup. Soooooo good, Of course fresh home made biscuits.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord did you marry her when she was 4? Congratulations you two
    She's so hot she melts her own shoes, true story, I was there.  Right @genareddog
    Easy you little fuckingpunk, that’s your mother your talking about
    Too funny, congrats Larry and Gena
    A little dirt never hurt
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iowa chops in crimini mushroom gravy with roasted green beans and yellow potatoes. Also a spring green salad with candied pecans, feta and raspberry vinaigrette
    Is that your meals for the month? 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iowa chops in crimini mushroom gravy with roasted green beans and yellow potatoes. Also a spring green salad with candied pecans, feta and raspberry vinaigrette
    Is that your meals for the month? 
    No I had company so I made enough to feed them all and have about 4 servings leftover