Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very rich and creamy chicken soup with some roasted and diced Hatch Big Jim chile. Soooo good. 

http://www.tortillasandhoney.com/2012/10/creamy-green-chile-chicken-soup.html?m=1
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a couple of small pizzas tonight, we'll save a few slices for lunch tomorrow.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Pulled pork with a homemade aioli/honey mustard and green chile.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I had Pho for the first time. It was delicious.😋

You have been deprived for too long

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    Last night I had Pho for the first time. It was delicious.😋

You have been deprived for too long
    Me too! Oh man...Been a few years since I've had some. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunday I made fresh salmon patties with a tzakiki sauce.  Yesterday I made 50/50 sliders with roasted broccoli.  Today is steak tacos and roasted peppers.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick barley soup from the back of a Quaker pearled barley box. And a bell's expedition stout
  • Options
    Veal Parm that sat under the heat lamps, in a busy restaurant full of coughing kidz and adults, for far too long. 
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerk seasoned Sea Bream

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Breakfast for dinner, eggs, sausage, corn bread, and some winter squash and an avocado.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuscan chicken macaroni and cheese with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Olive garden can suck it
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shrimp Scampi, which is basically shrimp, garlic, butter, white wine, and lemon juice. Over jasmine rice and garden green beans from the freezer. 
  • Options
    I had Swedish meatballs with egg noodles, but this is what I really wanted:

(this dude is a bit annoying, but it's the best authentic recipe online IMO)

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    I had Swedish meatballs with egg noodles, but this is what I really wanted:

(this dude is a bit annoying, but it's the best authentic recipe online IMO)

Uh, he’s way more than a bit annoying. I managed to tough it out until he got to the bit with the falsetto voice but my stomach couldn’t handle it beyond that point. 

Thanks anyway.....  😏
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:

Winner!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't make it I just ate it. Hats off to folks that can create a meal, my son was that way.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    ^no seaweed?
  • Options
    ^no seaweed?

Not in my miso. If I make Tonkotsu I will use seaweed.
  • Options
    For supper tonight a pasta carbonara. Bacon,asparagus,shallots, garlic, mushrooms, lemon, and wine. Sauced with a raw egg and topped with a crusty aged parmesan. 
  • Options
    For supper tonight a pasta carbonara. Bacon,asparagus,shallots, garlic, mushrooms, lemon, and wine. Sauced with a raw egg and topped with a crusty aged parmesan. 
    There are countless versions called carbonara but if you are interested in trying the original recipe (as a purist) I can pm it to you. It’s simple and delicious. 😎
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    There are countless versions called carbonara but if you are interested in trying the original recipe (as a purist) I can pm it to you. It’s simple and delicious. 😎
    Yeh, I'm looking forward to it..
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    Yeh, I'm looking forward to it..
    Check your inbox.....  🤐
  • Options
    Having a stir fry tonight; Rachel pulled a cabbage out of the fridge that we  bought before St Patricks Day, last year, and it is still good. I never realized how long those things keep.