Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    What's for dinner lunch
    My usual, a Peanut butter sandwich but with some of @NorCalR1 's homemade strawberry jam. Thanks, Dave, awesome!

It makes a delicious sandwich for sure. Glad you enjoyed it Edward.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smoked chicken drumsticks marinated overnight with jasmine rice, veg, and cornbread.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    Shrimp and Grits tonight with Sweet Potato Fries. The Grits are the real grits and take a half hour to cook. You non southern folks may call grits Polenta.

Polenta is Italian. For non-southern folks I think you’d be referring to corn meal.... but, hey, what do I know... ? 🤓

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

chopped liver, triscuits, and tumeric rice.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fogo De Chão

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

leftovers, penne and sauteed vegetable casserole, apple and peach pie with an animal cracker crust, topped with ice cream because it is a holiday.

• Options

https://www.marilenaskitchen.com/2017/03/10/easy-weeknight-rigatoni-with-broccoli/

Made rigatoni with the chicken breasts from a chicken I spatchcocked this weekend with the last of the home grown broccolini and the last of the sun dried tomatoes in a wine reduction sauce. Twas good.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    The **** my kids come up with.

And there’s only one response you can give

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Four what?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

They brought me home a large order of McDonalds fries and a vanilla shake. The Youngest is playing the new Monster Hunter Rise game on the Switch while the Wife is grading, who knows what'll pass for dinner tonight.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    you and vision both have plates with glazed peas around the rim ^

Great minds think alike.