Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@ShawnOL said:
    Had the best steak of my life. Mccormick Grill mates spicy Montreal (1/3) and mccormick grill mates Louisiana Cajun seasoning (2/3). **** *** awesome. Best steak ever.

I regular McCormick grill mates works good with scrambled eggs also. The kids have always loved them.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^ You’re such a goombah.... dat doctor knows things you don’t know, Doofus...... 🙄🙄

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    After my surgery in January, my doc said I should lay off the raw veggies, saying they'll get stuck and she didn't want to have to open me up again. I decided things are healed up so I'm back to my favorite din-din.

No wonder you needed surgery. That ****'ll kill ya.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    fried skate cheeks, broccoli, rice, corn bread

a pic for the landlubbers:

Edward is this a picture of you? With a fresh haircut?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Nice, I made chili yesterday with dry pinto beans that I soaked (I need to soak them longer or simmer the chili longer) and corn bread from a Krusteaz honey corn bread box mix. Putting in the Mexican shredded cheese in my 2nd helping really made it sing.

Sadly, I didn't have any onions to add to the chili.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Nice, I made chili yesterday with dry pinto beans that I soaked (I need to soak them longer or simmer the chili longer) and corn bread from a Krusteaz honey corn bread box mix. Putting in the Mexican shredded cheese in my 2nd helping really made it sing.

Sadly, I didn't have any onions to add to the chili.

I used the krusteaz muffins and put mexican shred cheese on mine too. Funny.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

I simmered the chili after we ate to further break down the beans. My Wife's returned to the classroom this week and she made chili baked potatoes topped with shredded Mexican cheese with cornbread last night for dinner for her night to cook. Leveraging the leftovers like a pro.

Damn, what am I going to cook tonight? Can't eat chili three nights in a row.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds like the default--pizza

• Options

No, that was Monday night, the other night of the week my Wife as dinner duty. Half Hawaiian and half Tandoori chicken.