Home Non Cigar Related

What's for dinner?

Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Something has happened every time we come to Charleston but we finally got to eat at Rodney Scott‘s restaurant

Didn't know who that was but had to look it up, looks awesome!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@deadman said:
    Something has happened every time we come to Charleston but we finally got to eat at Rodney Scott‘s restaurant

Didn't know who that was but had to look it up, looks awesome!

He’s been featured on several bbq shows. There was one on Netflix.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chick-fil-A spicy 🐔 🥪

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Cajun sausage jambalaya. Just didn’t have any shrimp on hand. Otherwise daaaamn good

@Yakster says he wants some leftovers brought over on Saturday.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@Cam_91 said:
    Hawaiian BBQ. Chicken Katsu with Kalua pork cabbage

Doesn't count if you didn't cook it, unless it's a fast food chicken sandwich.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Hawaiian BBQ. Chicken Katsu with Kalua pork cabbage

Doesn't count if you didn't cook it, unless it's a fast food chicken sandwich.

You almost triggered me with this one. Had to delete several lines of text. Touché, take your bait elsewhere

edited August 2021

I tried, fellas. Maybe had I WTF'd the post also, he would have gone off. Maybe next time.

Dude must be hungry

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

I have 7 kids bud lol

I will say the cuts were alittle strange shape though.

@Jrflickster said:

Doesn't count if you didn't order it takeout. 😆

Did I do that right @Cam_91?

Nailed it

@Jrflickster said:
    I have 7 kids bud lol

I've discovered the problem...

What's that? The kids are definitely a problem...

@Jrflickster said:
    I have 7 kids bud lol

If I had seven kids, I'd have to cook eight different dinners.

That's accurate there were two other dinners involved for the girls