Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    How did I lose 25 lb in 25 days do you ask? Fat bomb breakfasts like this. Cooked in pure coconut oil and finished with a mound of feta cheese on top...

So the fun version of keto? No clinical keto

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know what clinical is bro but I still have limits and macros.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

The best I could grasp when Lindsay was a keto nazï was clinical is what your doctor would put you on like still no carbs but some how or another you also didn't get the good stuff like the mounds of cheese and don't eat the lb of bacon it was all the nad things of every diet ever atleast how I remember it...

• Options
    edited February 2022

Oh yeah that's not what I'm doing at all. No doctors etc.

I eat between 20 and 50 carbs a day. About 200 g of fat and about 140 G of protein. 1900 calorie max. There are minimums too. I also do the blood check for ketosis level.

This meal is about 700 calories, 70 G of fat, four carbs, and 60 G of protein. Avocado for lunch and a spinach salad with fatty red meat doused in avocado oil red wine vinegar, and Parmesan for dinner.

I eat one fat bomb a day, which could be any of the three meals. The others are 4 or 500 cals per....

I get all the carbs from avocados, vegetables, dairy lactose, and eggs.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

I'll have to mention it to her again I could lose a few lbs and I really didn't mind ^that still keto diet.
    Keep up the good work though goodluck

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, Frank, losing a lb. a day is no small feat. I hope the negative aspects of a ketogenic diet aren't too bad for you; I am not on a diet and have all the negative symptoms except for weight loss, lol.

If you’re intentionally following a ketogenic diet, you may wonder whether you’ve achieved ketosis. Here are some common signs and symptoms (9Trusted Source):

bad breath, which is caused by a ketone called acetone
    weight loss
    reduced appetite
    headache
    nausea
    brain fog
    fatigue

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    I'll have to mention it to her again I could lose a few lbs and I really didn't mind ^that still keto diet.
    Keep up the good work though goodluck

Your numbers will be smaller than mine, since I weigh the same as a small English automobile.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, Frank! I am glad you found a system that works for you.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Oh yeah that's not what I'm doing at all. No doctors etc.

I eat between 20 and 50 carbs a day. About 200 g of fat and about 140 G of protein. 1900 calorie max. There are minimums too. I also do the blood check for ketosis level.

This meal is about 700 calories, 70 G of fat, four carbs, and 60 G of protein. Avocado for lunch and a spinach salad with fatty red meat doused in avocado oil red wine vinegar, and Parmesan for dinner.

I eat one fat bomb a day, which could be any of the three meals. The others are 4 or 500 cals per....

I get all the carbs from avocados, vegetables, dairy lactose, and eggs.

Congrats frank! 25 lbs is a big accomplishment! I initially chose keto because I could eat a dozen eggs fried in butter and topped with cheese, and call it a healthy meal. If you havn't tried it yet you should pick up some MCT oil. You can cook in it just like coconut oil, and it gives your brain the fuel it misses from the carbs. With that you can cut your carb count down to 15 or less (I often do 0) without the negative mental effects.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Eggs fried in butter topped with cheese, you say? Damn, I'm half keto already.

Instead of a piece of toast with it, just add 3 more eggs and your golden!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

And bacon.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel that way when my wife cooks, Chris. She uses a lot of dishes and leaves things everywhere. I am the main dinner cook and the only house keeper, so I like to keep things simple. :)

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

....Steve, Excellent Brother.

• Options

I made a run to mcdonalds for 1 large French fry for jessa with 5 ranch and a 4 piece Nuggets happy meal extra fries 2 ranch for nova

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

My son is working on a fish and shrimp dish while we watch Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Lamb chops, steamed broccoli, Angel hair pasta.

Guitar'D.... Looks incredible Bra.