"I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr. Mom working overtime.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

@silvermouse said:
    we are having reheated leftover pizza (often better than the undercooked version most places tend toward serving) from the local hole in the wall pizza joint.

If you have never tried it, make a savory egg mix (similar to french toast) and dip your pizza in it before pan frying. It reconstitues the bread and makes it a million times better. I used to make a point of buying pizzas the day before just to "french toast" them later.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Breakfast for dinner tonight

I'll take the one on the left...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.