Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

Three servings....fat bird flapping!

ETA: It's a large bowl...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing. Two days in a row a took an after work nap and slept right through. Burritos tonight if I stay awake.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Six egg frittata with smoked bacon, roasted potatoes, squash, bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Most veg from the garden.

• Options

Marinated pork chops and mac&cheese.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

making birria in the instapot.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    they're

:smile:

My apologies, there.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:
    Who says their just for breakfast?

They're not for breakfast at all!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    They're not for breakfast at all!

Correct! They're for anytime!

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

In-N-Out Cheeseburger Animal Style with Chopped Chilies with French fries cooked light-well done after the Ren Faire.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Tonight will be shrimp scampi in linguine.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grilling some salmon again; brown rice cooked with lime and cilantro, Cesar salad (with anchovies)

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Soft corn tacos with left over chicken shredded with onion, garlic, and cilantro, coleslaw, and salsa verde made with tomatillos, onion, garlic, cilantro and lime juice. The onion, garlic, tomatillos, and cilantro from the garden.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that sounds amazing

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

....YuMMy

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Grilling some salmon again; brown rice cooked with lime and cilantro, Cesar salad (with anchovies)

It's not a Caesar salad if it's not made with anchovies.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank I thought Cesar looked odd, tried it with an 'a' in it, that looked odd too. Turns out it can be spelled either way, hence my confusion. Wiki sez: Caesar salad (also spelled Cesar, César and Cesare) And you are right about the anchovies but around here I have to ask for them.