Home Non Cigar Related

What's for dinner?

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sexy!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Steak is better when it’s marinated. Fight me.

Can we eat before the fight?

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had pot roast and gravy over beef flavored rice-vermicelli. Excellent. Now it's time for a food coma.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

Had pot roast and gravy over beef rice. I'm so full now I don't have room for a couple drinks with an after dinner cigar.

More steak tips.

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 399 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody could decide on what to do for dinner until we were all starving. We made a desperate move and door dashed McDonald’s.

The obstacle is the way.

@peter4jc said:

@Ksqsmoking said:
    Nobody could decide on what to do for dinner until we were all starving. We made a desperate move and door dashed McDonald’s.

You already got your 50 posts. There's no need to post this kind of silliness anymore. ;-)

@peter4jc I’m ashamed to admit it, but I wasn’t being silly. We actually door dashed McDonald’s.

The obstacle is the way.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

The silliness wasn't door-dashing McD's, the silliness was admitting it.

Somethings are best kept to ourselves, dontcha know?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@Ksqsmoking said:

I'm new to this forum. Can someone explain to me why this post was flagged for abuse?

The obstacle is the way.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't me but can anyone explain the penalty for being flagged for abuse.

A little dirt never hurt
    edited July 21

@dirtdude said:

I was looking forward to being part of this community, but if I'm going to be flagged for abuse for posting what I had for dinner on a what I had for dinner thread, I don't know. I mean, just disagree if you prefer Burger King or whatever.

The obstacle is the way.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ksqsmoking said:

@dirtdude said:

I was looking forward to being part of this community, but if I'm going to be flagged for abuse for posting what I had for dinner on a what I had for dinner thread, I don't know. I mean, just disagree if you prefer Burger King or whatever.

One thing you’ll have to learn if you want to be part of this community is to have thick skin. Don’t let every little thing bother you. That flag could have been a fat finger or maybe someone was just being a díck. Either way…does it really matter?
    We flag each other all the time just poking at each other. So you’ve had your cherry popped. Welcome to the club.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hint: complaining about being flagged is a sure way to get flagged some more.

Normally, newcomers get run off (not by us per se, but they realize it's not a good fit and leave) but we're glad you've made it this far @Ksqsmoking.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't feel like cooking today so I just ubered some McDonald's for me and the kids....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@dirtdude said:
    Well, flagging didn't seem to work, what's plan B? Do we have a plan B?

@dirtdude Freaking love that!

The obstacle is the way.

@VegasFrank said:
    I didn't feel like cooking today so I just ubered some McDonald's for me and the kids....

@VegasFrank Classic!

The obstacle is the way.