Home Non Cigar Related

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    What's your favorite cereal?

Mine is Cap n crunch..all day son!
    My favorite cereal is barley. When properly malted, mixed with water, started with yeast, and flavored with hops, it can make quite the convivial concoction. Regular barley therapy is a key ingredient in every balanced diet.

Breakfast cereal? Not for more years than I can remember. Bearswatter gets up and fries me some dead pig, poaches some eggs, and toasts a slice of home made bread with local honey on it, or whips up refried beans. With cafe con leche -- half espresso and half half-and-half. That's how a grown man ought to start his day, is with dead pig. Cholesterol for breakfast; not sugary industrial food substitutes poured from gaudy cardboard boxes into a bowl of thin ersatz milk. Makes me shudder just thinkin of it.

Pig. Dead pig and beer.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #respectthethread

If the question doesn't fit you...don't answer. Thanks.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    #respectthethread

#respectthethread or you can #bounce
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    smoke em if you got em:
    wwhwang:
    smoke em if you got em:
    What's your favorite cereal?

Mine is Cap n crunch..all day son!
    Lucky Charms and Golden Grahams.
    Very good choices....my 2nd and 3rd would be Trix and Cookie Crisp
    I never liked how cookie crisp turned my milk grey. very weird. But hellz yeah on the golden grahams and lucky charms.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Cheerios, every morning, then figure I can eat what I want the rest of the day.
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    #respectthethread

#respectthethread or you can #bounce
    #nofunhere

How bout grits? That count? Grits with a real butter pool in the middle. Every time I eat grits, I'm at some greasy spoon enjoying a motorcycle adventure in some beautiful place in the Appalachians. Yum.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything, but with a spoonful of peanut butter in it. Usually coco puffs, reeses puffs, or pb cheerios. Mmm peanutbutter. Never for breakfast though. Always late night snack.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    What type of lighter do you use??

I have a Xikar EX Lighter which I use most often as well as a Bugatti B-1...love them both.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my porch where I usually smoke, an AB Burner Tabletop and have a Xikar Inpress which has a very fine flame which is perfect for touch-ups. I have a Xikar Element that I use for golf or anywhere else.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I use the Xikar EX, but if it's windy, I end up using the Xikar Executive torch lighter.
    I have a handful of lighters but lighters are for pansies though man. They are lame man. Wooden matches are the way to go man. Lighters are stupid and dumb and ahhhruuahhhahhhhh ahhh.

Ronson ...... .and I'm out holla at me son
    #bounce
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have acquired a few in my time.I have Bugatti I use at home I have a black ops for going out.and I have a couple of ronsons floating around the garage,work,my truck.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Xikar something or other
    One God, One Truth
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a Bugatti that's starting to act finicky. Some Ronsons that either don't light or have really high flames, no in-between. I still use all of them. But if there's no wind, I prefer a fireplace match.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Matcheros. Though when riding, I carry a Bic, cause I don't have to keep it dry. Someone gave me a cheap torch. I only use that to cure a bad burn.

Booty or boobs? which do you prefer..i am more of a booty man! palm that joint that a basketball son!

#bouncedatassgirl
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Booty all the way.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Who needs a butt? I got a butt of my own...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:

Is that the First Lady?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    #BringBackOurMail
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    +100 on this
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Ken Light:
    Don't answer my question with a question..
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Bootay!
    Bum son!
    No_one21:
    Bootay!
    even on a fake redhead?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Yup.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both. I like a woman with curves. But if I had to pick one over the other, she's gotta have a booty.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Pends. Is she willing to use the one? Is she willing to let you use the other?

Bubbies, I suppose. Prefer hogans over scubas.