Unicorn Diaries

Comments

• #bounce
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    I'm glad you are having fun on here.
    photo 4ADF53B6-EB41-4E2A-B117-E0413231B3B9.jpg

Happy Halloween!
    Costume this year. We are so going to win the costume contest!

photo 0486ADAD-E964-4886-853D-395A97F50FD5.jpg
    photo 70E245E5-47AB-4395-9CE1-3C9E81F405D1.jpg
    Awkward bum of the week in a workplace bathroom.
    photo 8D891201-EAD3-44D6-B682-C4A2A3658416.jpg
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're so fancy :) (music reference of course!)
    Nails done, hair done, everything did!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're not even going to rate the costume... It looks good, hopefully it isn't raining where you're at, so you can take your kids trick r treating.
    Eulogy:
    So you're not even going to rate the costume... It looks good, hopefully it isn't raining where you're at, so you can take your kids trick r treating.
    My costume is a 10! However we lost the contest to the Adam's Family :(
    Well... They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Well... They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky.
    all together ookie,
    One God, One Truth
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Eulogy:
    My costume is a 10! However we lost the contest to the Adam's Family :(
    Obviously, the judges were chicks. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Two chicks and the head of HR :)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Two chicks and the head of HR :)
    So yeah... three chicks. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Someone is very observant. I noted that I wanted to try one of these Mason Dixon cigars on the review thread... And a few days later, they pop up! Plus a few others that I cannot wait to try! I'm going to have the best time in Taiwan.

Yo Ro... Thanks for being my B.U.D.D.Y :) (musiq reference)
    photo BDFA6969-EDE9-4F6E-811B-50A5F5E7394F.jpg
    hope you are enjoying the cookies!
    You're welcome BUDDY! Sometimes I just like to sit back and observe! naw mean? Enjoy the sticks Jamie

The cookies are a hit around the house...they wont last much longer!
  • This thread is crackin me up! Jamie.. you're still the winner in our hearts. Stupid Addams family. AND I still cannot figure how to post pics so I can't share my costume!
    hoopsgirl:
    This thread is crackin me up! Jamie.. you're still the winner in our hearts. Stupid Addams family. AND I still cannot figure how to post pics so I can't share my costume!
    You need to open a photobucket account, upload the picture, click on the pictute, and on the right hand side there is a link to attach as am html. Click on it and it should copy the link to your clip board, open a message where you want to post and press control+v.
    hoopsgirl:
    This thread is crackin me up! Jamie.. you're still the winner in our hearts. Stupid Addams family. AND I still cannot figure how to post pics so I can't share my costume!
    Send me the pic and I will upload for you.
    I will have cigar reviews for you guys in a few days time, but in the meantime, allow me to review some scotch Roman sent me in celebration of finishing his big exam (GO Roman!!). This scotch is called SuperNova, and I have no idea what edition or year, but it was STRONG. I forget how strong, but it tasted like 100 Proof. Or 3,000 Proof. Sort of an anise-y taste, and I had to open it up with a ton of water. Still, it was pretty yummy, and I'm packing what's left in my bag and taking it to Taiwan, where I will use it to disinfect my hands.

Roman helped me figure out which cigars to pack last night too. I picked all the fancy ones :) I cannot wait!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    need more material?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Yep :) Pass off.
    Unicorn:
    hoopsgirl:
    Send me the pic and I will upload for you.
    yeah send it to her so she can upload it for you!
    And here's my girl M:

photo EC4649BE-3BD8-4709-BA0A-107C7C293374.jpg
    You all wont believe me but when I was trying to guess M's costume....WW did cross my mind! Just sayin!
  • .. that's bc you're clearly a smart man. And why did Roman send YOU stuff to celebrate HIS accomplishment? That seems a little backward, lol.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Mods
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheez-its are better than Gold fish. Just sayin
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Was that M telling me to destroy Ro? I havenot mailed anything in a while
    Trident:
    Was that M telling me to destroy Ro? I havenot mailed anything in a while
    no no...she is new to this. first part was for me and second part was for Jamie!! You and I are good Roman!
    danielzreyes:
    Cheez-its are better than Gold fish. Just sayin
    True statement #bounce
    hoopsgirl:
    .. that's bc you're clearly a smart man. And why did Roman send YOU stuff to celebrate HIS accomplishment? That seems a little backward, lol.
    I sent him a big box of cookies. And I have no idea except that he likes scotch and enjoys watching me try and drink it.