Home Ratings & Reviews

Unicorn Diaries

Comments

• UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Cheez-its are better than Gold fish. Just sayin
    Except I kind of like the pretzel fish and the chocolate graham fish.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    Cheez-its are better than Gold fish. Just sayin
    True statement #bounce

FTW

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a review on some Gold Fish crackers.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    What happened to free wifi? Hmmmmm
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    The wifi SUCKED. A post is coming :)
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it Jamie! Sure the time away was very refreshing, even though it was work. Post away!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    The wifi SUCKED. A post is coming :)
    say word!
    She lives!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    hey girl
    Eulogy:
    She lives!
    Yes! I am alive! Sorry guys. Life has been crazy with travel and the holidays and work has been nutso. I missed everything it seems! There's secret Santas and Chicago herfs and I feel sad about all that I missed.

So, let me update you a little. I went to Taiwan for a week on a business trip and then came back to California for a week for a class and recovery time. I was super jet lagged until probably the end of last week. I also killed my palate because I must've smoked 2 cigars a day for all 13 days, sometimes 3, and drank my face off. I tried lots of great whiskey including this one kind called Nikka. Amazing! I got it at the Taiwanese 711 :)

Here are a few of my fav cigars from the trip:
    photo 8CEC53C6-4006-49AA-8974-4A3B2C630F9F.jpg
    photo DE6FF859-E8AF-4C5F-8505-AD6E5049489E.jpg
    photo 4B74258E-B220-48B1-A449-AD7D4495EAF1.jpg
    photo 91B6ED18-4497-4964-88E5-96715A60B2DF.jpg
    photo 2B272007-00AF-4BCD-BD89-165412DFAB2D.jpg

and here's the whiskey:
    photo 4D256432-5D1D-40D8-8338-2D3631DEBCE3.jpg
    Here I am with Noah (cigar buddy and coworker):
    photo 6F252016-EFE6-4AB1-B246-628296401484.jpg

and here I am at a temple burning incense...
    photo B58C7AFF-95A5-48D5-B458-0B0FFC83D833.jpg

Second tallest building in the world!!
    photo 031AE327-FEE1-4A61-A817-B3ABF1F6F7DC.jpg

And I'm back to reality... BUT, headed to California yet again next week and I think my tongue has recovered enough to smoke some more :)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J is back in the building...YEP!!! i hear a symphony!!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to have you back. I was worried, we've had several very active SOTL's over the years that suddenly stop posting. I always wonder why? Several possibilities present themselves, many of which are not so good. All this testosterone needs a little balance from time to time.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Good to see you back! Looks like you had an awesome time and got to try a whole lot of cigars.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great trip
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Great pics!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice to have you back. I was worried, we've had several very active SOTL's over the years that suddenly stop posting. I always wonder why? Several possibilities present themselves, many of which are not so good. All this testosterone needs a little balance from time to time.
    Nah, life just happened! Got super busy that's all :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't want this thread to die, so here .........readyyyy go!
    photo IMG_20141127_175321_1.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Do you ever smoke anything normal DzR??
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    Do you ever smoke anything normal DzR??
    Normal?
    Yay!! Something to review! I haven't been smoking these past two weeks, so nothing to say. This weekend I'm going to Cali again, so I'll have something to write about.

1. Cigar- unknown grade. Have only had an opus once and I was so hammered I couldn't tell you the first thing about its flavor. I need to try one again and see what all the fuss is about. BUT... there's a red ribbon and I LOVE ribbons.

2. Socks- fun! Is that lime green? and black and gray stripes? You are not a boring man. Grade: A!

3. I don't know *** about bikes, but it looks clean and shiny and love the color. There are no spiderwebs on it. Grade: A+!

Miss you guys. I'll try and come up for air soon and post more.
    Where in Cali? A new Pho restaurant opened up walking distance from my bnm. The bnm is next door to a Jamba Juice and a Starbucks. After pho we can sit outside the bnm and have a smoke while pi$$ing people off with who are having juice or coffee.

my treat
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Where in Cali? A new Pho restaurant opened up walking distance from my bnm. The bnm is next door to a Jamba Juice and a Starbucks. After pho we can sit outside the bnm and have a smoke while pi$$ing people off with who are having juice or coffee.

my treat
    Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon.. !
    I think she usually comes up to the Bay Area.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

my treat
    dang..i never got that kind of invite...probably cause my socks are better than yours
    danielzreyes:

my treat
    Oh there is nothing I would like better than to piss off the people who frequent the Jamba Juice. Or all the guys who think chicks smoking cigars is weird.

But... Like Eulogy said, I come to the San Fran area. This time I am stuck in classes all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No time to play. :(
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    One of these days when i visit my brother in concord i hope we can meet up !? The boys speak highly of u!!
    bearb:
    One of these days when i visit my brother in concord i hope we can meet up !? The boys speak highly of u!!
    Of course, but you'll have to catch me here in MA before spring. I'm making moves!
    Okay, making myself a Christmas wish list... I love lanceros. What are some great ones to try? My favorite so far are Tatuajes... somethings... forgetting the blend. Oh, and the ones I posted in my Taiwan update.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up a bunch of the Cain F series Lancero 2nd's and for $2 a stick they are a definite must try. I guess I'm going to have to go find some nachos and make sure you can try these.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father, Oliva V, the aforementioned Cain F seconds are ones I've liked. Don Pepin Garcia Blue is one I need to order.