Home Ratings & Reviews

Unicorn Diaries

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Nice advertisement there with the business card, but experience has proven such action often prove to be detrimental to mailboxes, and postal carriers. I like the Pats hat.
    Uh... will I ever learn?!!!

I love my Where's Waldo Pats Hat. :) Glad you like it too! I need to get on here more often. To prevent Rain from posting too many bouncing boob gifs. Although really, not complaining so much...
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh, missed the boobs. I was looking at Steve Harvey.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Not me.
    photo 61F2A49E-EE84-4CD7-AFA2-A4921725A635.jpg
    That is all.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    So, I see you're still around young lady. This good to know. I have not forgotten what you did.
    That is all.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    So, I see you're still around young lady. This good to know. I have not forgotten what you did.
    That is all.

oh man...Ricky on the prowl!
    What did I do? I am completely innocent! Glad to see you guys too :)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    That made this guy laugh!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:

What did you do, I'll remind you young lady.

RCY Cigars:
    Unicorn:

damn...so pretty
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Unicorn:

That looks amazing, I was still in high school for a couple of those
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the new business Jamie, wish I had half your motivation young lady. Best of luck in you new adventure. And that hit on Rick, you're my hero.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    RCY Cigars:
    Unicorn:

That looks amazing, I was still in high school for a couple of those
    LMAO! Understandable, guess I was too at that.

Hey Jamie, just caught up with this whole thread - looks like you're having a great time getting into the hobby, and enjoying the heck outta the thread. I've seen that you've been more than made welcome, so that's great! Will have to pop in again and see what's new around here in the future. Congrats on the new business, as well! My whole family is in the fitness industry, so I'll be looking forward to seeing how your new business develops. I'm from the SF Bay area as well, so it's funny to see how often you make your way out there... what took you to Taiwan, though?? Interesting part of the world, that :-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    HI Hays! I am having so much excellent luck with my business. Treating a ton of athletes and house moms and kids. Really just the whole gamut. My favorite new thing to do is hang out at this cigar lounge near work and finish up all my notes and try new cigars. Right now I am smoking a Liga Privada T52. It was amazing... until this guy came over and tried to pick me up, and then grabbed my cigar out of my hand and SMOKED it.
    That was a first.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you slapped him. I believe that's proper cigar educate.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    HI Hays! I am having so much excellent luck with my business. Treating a ton of athletes and house moms and kids. Really just the whole gamut. My favorite new thing to do is hang out at this cigar lounge near work and finish up all my notes and try new cigars. Right now I am smoking a Liga Privada T52. It was amazing... until this guy came over and tried to pick me up, and then grabbed my cigar out of my hand and SMOKED it.
    That was a first.

Congrats on all the success. Gotta agree on the T52 as well. I had a No. 9 and enjoyed it so much that I ended up getting a box. Tried a T52 not too long ago and liked it just as much if not maybe a little more than the No. 9.

As far as the creep in the Cigar Lounge that sucks. I can understand going to talk to a pretty girl but to take it to that level like that is a total DBag move. If I was the Lounge owner I would have kicked him out and given you a replacement Cigar on the house.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

I don't think anyone even saw that move. Meh, I just shrugged, wiped it off, and kept smoking :)
    Well, I found myself a new hangout! The Rumpus Room is a cigar lounge not 3 min from my new office. I've been leaving work and grabbing something quick tp eat, and then going to the lounge to work on my computer. Thankfully, the cigar community is such a nice one, so I have people to talk to while I'm in Denver!

Colorado is gorgeous.

photo 00A42950-D3E9-4456-87CD-802C0D40F823.jpg

And here are just a couple that I smoked. I also had two Noblesse, just because they are very Cubanesque (yum!) and ... well, the RIBBON.

photo 936E7095-082F-4434-99F7-3D318EFFE77F.jpg

photo 4D17CE51-0CD6-4E5D-9794-937901EE8546.jpg

photo B101B8DB-FE27-4A60-8B3E-22A9F4479132.jpg

Back to Denver on Tuesday...
    seems like a good whiskey selection...so which one of those are you having? Also, im sure we need to vherf and try the ones I sent you before...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd pic = #socktilleryFAIL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    3rd pic = #socktilleryFAIL
    I think somebody needs to take care of this dilemma.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    I don't get it. There are no socks in the picture. On purpose. :)

Roman, I drank that stuff ages ago! I do want to vherf again. I should be able to get on next week maybe in Denver. If I can find a warm outdoor location to do it from.
    Hi :) Back in Colorado after being in MA and the Chicago for several days with a nasty cold that of course did not prevent me from having a couple of cigars. I am really loving the Noblesse. I keep buying them!

Sitting in a local cigar lounge now and I think the locals have adopted me. The bartender makes me what he calls "big girl coffee" and the guy who runs the cigar store has me trying all these new cigars. I love it! The cigar community is really the most friendly. I just need someone to actually sit down and smoke them with me.

photo F7C31810-F30E-4775-BA80-AD995993C411.jpg

Me and my business partner doing business planning:
    photo EC993C34-2E07-4891-AC17-498F0BCBE04C.jpg

And this is what I am currently enjoying:
    photo AE153F50-2D1A-4E79-A317-B44EEC673AE0.jpg
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a fun time.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking some nice cigars! Looks great
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Jaime you like the new forum format?
    I'm not sure... it's confusing.  I think?  :)

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need material?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    give them what they wanthttp://youtu.be/fS-O4tBgxFc
    Money can't buy taste