Home Ratings & Reviews

Unicorn Diaries

Comments

• UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Hello my friends, long time no talk!  I have been super busy in my new business, and sadly, my smoking time consists of driving to and from the airport and the occasional night out.  Although right now I am sitting on my back deck at my new house, smoking on a pretty strong cigar, that doesn't go that well with my scotch... but oh well.  The scotch is amazing! 

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/jstpierre22/6B775187-80F6-43BC-8242-29C5D66252C7.jpg

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new forum all you have to do to load a pic is click attach a file below the box you type in. Anyways, welcome back
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Thank you for that.  I'll try again!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Ooo wee...a unicorn sighting

and she was looking for Ro.... ;)
    We are rare.  Where the hell is everyone?

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are here.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo wee...a unicorn sighting

and she was looking for Ro.... ;)
    Speaking of unicorns, not like you have been showing your face much
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the free Cookie thread? I like Cookies. 

I b like the Cookie Monster.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back!  Always enjoyed your posts.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure she will make me some cookies...i'll tell you all how awesome they were.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you Unicorn, hope you are well :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Hey guys!  Yes, I'm doing great!  Trident wants cookies eh?  

Its been a long time since I hooked up a cookie bomb...
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    And here I thought you left in shame after saying a DC Julius Caesar sucked.

Welcome back.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    @miller65rod trying to dry beg for cookies...nice try.  i'll let you know how they were.  She does make some damn good cookies.  

Depends on what RP's are lol.  I do not know that abbreviation. 

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn said:
    Depends on what RP's are lol.  I do not know that abbreviation. 

say whatttt??!???  GTFO!!  serious?

RP = ROCKY PATEL

aka best cigar ever aka bombdiggity.com aka #GetNishedSon!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

edited October 2016

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

your turn
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stripes and Brogues Brozilla!!image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Jamie, if you get a chance try this scotch, I was recently introduced to it in Houston, and I can just say WOW! Goes great with cigars also!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
    edited November 2016
    Socks!  Scotch!  I have missed the socks and scotch. 

Speaking of excellent spirits....

**** amazing.  Smooth, velvety, amazing on the tongue... reminds me of something.....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Guess who's back back again unicorns back call the men............cookies!!!!!!!!!! With a dry hump to the shin
    Money can't buy taste