Home General Discussion
Options

Michigan members?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I have to agree that this was a great time. A full day of smokes and conversation. The day flew by.

it was just last night that Phillip watched as I....ashed on my pants.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bbc020:
    I have to agree that this was a great time. A full day of smokes and conversation. The day flew by.

lol. I'm starting to work on lyrics for the entire song. I am terrible at it, but I'll post up what I have in the next few days.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    bbc020:

lol. I'm starting to work on lyrics for the entire song. I am terrible at it, but I'll post up what I have in the next few days.
    I know I don't belong in here... but you are refering to the Lonely Island song, **** In My Pants, correct? That entire album is pretty epic, by the way
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    bbc020:

I know I don't belong in here... but you are refering to the Lonely Island song, **** In My Pants, correct? That entire album is pretty epic, by the way
    You do belong here! Come to our next Herf and you can "Ash on your pants" lol......or "I got a box!" I guess if you want to be in the know you should show up to our Herf. lmfao There was something to do with all of that and I think that Tat is making a new song.