1000th post contest

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:

Cheater. :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Now your just teasing us.. You did that to set up THE BIG ONE !! what will it be?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I can't wait for this one.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

1000th post.

Contest anyone?
    25+ posts and in good standing as a trader only.
    1) What non political movie stars two future governors?
    2) What is the punch line to the clown joke?
    3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon?
    4) innie or outie?
    5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar?
    6) What color(s) are yellow trucks?
    7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed)
    8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year)
    9) South Park or Family guy?
    10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed)
    11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it)
    12) What is the next cigar I will catalog?
    13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in)
    14) As of late, what is my go to cigar?

any ties and ill sort it out later.

edit: one guess only..
    Congrats on the 1000th post Kuzi. I'm not worthy.

Dang those are some good questions. I'm gonna have to think on this before I post. Are you going to have a cutoff time for posting answers?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Holy Crap! Does the most correct answers win? Or does someone have to get them all correct? Congrats btw!
    rdnstn:
    Are you going to have a cutoff time for posting answers?
    not really. just dont keep putting this off forever.
    madurofan:
    Does the most correct answers win?
    yes
    Crap I have to stew on this. You're a pain in the ass kuzi.
    madurofan:
    Crap I have to stew on this. You're a pain in the ass kuzi.
    yes i am. start stewin!!

mmmm stew....
    remember: only one try. MAKE IT COUNT!
    madurofan:
    You're a pain in the ass kuzi.
    Kind of what I was thinking. I just didn't want to say it.
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    man guys... its not like i added an essay question.
    and its not like any of us are in a hurry. take your time.
    kuzi16:
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    man guys... its not like i added an essay question.
    and its not like any of us are in a hurry. take your time.
    Essays I can do. When I was reading this list of questions all I could think was, The last question is going to be "Whats my wife's favorite position?". I was like man I'm not sure I could answer some of these for my best friend :). LMAO, it looks like fun though kuzi.
    And here we go ... if you give out any hints or clues after I post this I reserve the right to whip your ass.

1) What non political movie stars two future governors?Predator
    2) What is the punch line to the clown joke? F**k You, Clown
    3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon? Hair Spray, of course.
    4) innie or outie? Innie, outie's are weird. Urbie has an outtie ;)
    5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar? Spruce, Rosewood, Mahogany, Alder, Ash, Maple, Ebony, Walnut, Cedar
    6) What color(s) are yellow trucks? Yellow ... unless they're magical
    7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed) Bush
    8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year) Pele
    9) South Park or Family guy? South Park, Only because I think Family Guy is better and we've never agreed on anything before.
    10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed) 6/13, btw tell your wife she should have made a wedding page! It would have made this a hell of a lot easier, damn her.
    11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it) Gurkha Sherpa
    12) What is the next cigar I will catalog? Gurkha Sherpa
    13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in) Sancha Panza Double Maduro
    14) As of late, what is my go to cigar? Sancha Panza something or another
    id never give clues. I wont even tell you if you got any of em right.
    kuzi16:
    id never give clues. I wont even tell you if you got any of em right.
    I like your style! I know which ones are right and which ones are wild ass guess any how. Did you tell your wife shes a pain in the ass for not doing the wedding page though?
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:

1000th post.

Contest anyone?
    25+ posts and in good standing as a trader only.
    1) What non political movie stars two future governors?
    The running Man 2) What is the punch line to the clown joke?
    They found his balls in bucket number six 3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon?
    Hairspray 4) innie or outie?
    Outie 5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar?
    Ash from a tree in your yars 6) What color(s) are yellow trucks?
    Orange 7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed)
    Grandma and the Guppies ( LOL ) 8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year)
    pele 9) South Park or Family guy?
    Family Guy 10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed)
    6/30 11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it)
    CAO Itialia 12) What is the next cigar I will catalog?
    Fuentes 8-5-8 Caandells 13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in)
    Vega 5 A 14) As of late, what is my go to cigar?
    Sancho Panza

any ties and ill sort it out later.

edit: one guess only..
    oh ... one more thing. for those things where a date is needed, if two people have the same score the one with the closest date will win.
    if i ask for a cigar, i will give credit for the correct maker (simply because there are to many out there to be picky about a vitola) i will however tell the exact cigar when all is revealed at the end.
    lets get some more people in on this. right now statisticly speaking these guys have a 50/50 chance. increase your odds, lower theirs!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    1. Predator
    2. *** You, Clown!
    3. WD-40
    4. Innie
    5. Maple and Ebony
    6. Orange, Black, White
    7. Nine Inch Nails
    8. Pele
    9. Family Guy
    10. June 18, 2005
    11. Camacho 1962
    12. Man O' War
    13. Rocky Patel Edge
    14. Camacho 1962
    Alright, here go my guesses. Wish me luck.

1) What non political movie stars two future governors?Predator
    2) What is the punch line to the clown joke? There was a clown in the joke?
    3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon? Hair Spray
    4) innie or outie? Innie (gotta go with statistics)
    5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar? Maple and Cedar
    6) What color(s) are yellow trucks? Yellow, Amarillo, Gelb, Colore Gialo, Jaune (just depends on the country you're in at the time
    7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed) Rush
    8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year) Pele
    9) South Park or Family guy? Family Guy
    10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed) 6/13 (had to copy Maddy cuz I think he has some inside info on this one)
    11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it) Victor Sinclair 55 Series
    12) What is the next cigar I will catalog? Gurkha Turk
    13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in) Cusano 18 paired maduro
    14) As of late, what is my go to cigar? Sancha Panza (since that is what you sent at the beginning of the MAW game)
    four people so far. any more?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    1: Predator
    2: Clowns taste funny.
    3: Hairspray
    4: Innie
    5: Cherry and Rosewood
    6: Orange.
    7: Rush
    8: Beckham
    9: Family Guy
    10: 2/14
    11: Punch Gran Puro
    12: Nub habano
    13: Camacho corojo
    14: Sancho Panza Double Maduro.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'd play, but I'm still a bit under the weather. Don't have the energy for the amount of focus the quiz requires.
    urbino:
    I'd play, but I'm still a bit under the weather. Don't have the energy for the amount of focus the quiz requires.
    I can't wait 'till Urbi can come out to play again :{ Get better soon buddy !!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I know I'm not an established trader... and unforntunately I don't know if right now I have the schedule/time to do it... I will definately try to do it once my collection is settled (only have 50 'gars now) but it's fun to play... I know I don't qualify, so guys, don't yell at me

1. Predator (also has cigars in it!!!
    2. Clown?Clown? **** you Clown! (p.s. clowns scare me)
    3.Xikar butane :)
    4. Innie... don't be gross
    5. ASH and Mahogany (spelling?) and Spanish Cedar... THE CIGAR GUITAR!
    6. Yellow... (or Canary yellow)
    7. NickelBack
    8. Pele
    9. South Park, I'd feel you are more into the MESSAGE than just plain stoopid humor
    10. 7-6 (Maybe part of your recent vacation and why your wife wouldn't let you have a computer?
    11. 5 Vegas
    12. Rocky Decade (you'd want to see if the 95 rating is all it's cracked up to be
    13. 5 Vegas
    14. 5 Vegas Serie "A" (I'm just betting the farm on 5 Vegas)

Thanks for letting me have fun with this... (p.s. if I DID offend anyone by just having fun with a guess instead of qualifying then let me know... I will delete this post)
    im not offended. its fun. if you have the most correct, i may even send you one or two sticks... even though you cant REALLY play.

i do like the idea of a cigar guitar. there are some cigar box guitars out there already im sure. just google them. thats one wood ill eliminate... it isnt spanish cedar, but htat would be sweet.
    urbino:
    heck, ill leave it open long enough for you. im in no hurry. the prize isnt time sensitive. i cant cut out one of the top posters just cos of a little cold!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im not offended. its fun. if you have the most correct, i may even send you one or two sticks... even though you cant REALLY play.

i do like the idea of a cigar guitar. there are some cigar box guitars out there already im sure. just google them. thats one wood ill eliminate... it isnt spanish cedar, but htat would be sweet.

MADDY!!!! HE GAVE A CLUE!!! Oh! It's on... I'm gonna sit back and watch now!!!! Hee-hee!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Likewise, I'm not an established trader .. more of a spectator. I don't have (and won't accumulate) an inventory to participate in the games. I just figured it would be more fun if more people offered up their guesses. If by some freak occurrence I should win, you can just ship the sticks in that bundle headed to Iraq (if it hasn't left yet).
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:

MADDY!!!! HE GAVE A CLUE!!! Oh! It's on... I'm gonna sit back and watch now!!!! Hee-hee!
    thats not a REAL clue. there are a potental hundres of kinds of wood out there to make guitars from.
    its like me sayin: the cigar im lookin for ISNT cigar "X" --there are so many potential cigars out there that it doesnt really help.