Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000th post contest

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    c'mon!!! anyone else want in on this?? is urbi the only one im waitin on?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Okay, here's my attempt.

1) What non political movie stars two future governors?Predator
    2) What is the punch line to the clown joke? ''*** you, Clown.''
    3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon? Hair Spray
    4) innie or outie? In reference to whom? Innie, I guess.
    5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar? You make electrics, so I'll go with maple and ash.
    6) What color(s) are yellow trucks? Um, yellow?
    7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed) Metallica
    8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year) David Beckham
    9) South Park or Family guy? Family Guy
    10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed) Well if maddy has the inside dope, I'll go with 6/13, too.
    11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it) Perdomo Lot 23
    12) What is the next cigar I will catalog? Onyx Reserve
    13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in) Montecristo
    14) As of late, what is my go to cigar? Onyx Reserve

• Options
    sweet! glad you could partake!

ok im thinking of closing this down. anyone else interested before I do?
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:
    im not offended. its fun. if you have the most correct, i may even send you one or two sticks... even though you cant REALLY play.

i do like the idea of a cigar guitar. there are some cigar box guitars out there already im sure. just google them. thats one wood ill eliminate... it isnt spanish cedar, but htat would be sweet.

MADDY!!!! HE GAVE A CLUE!!! Oh! It's on... I'm gonna sit back and watch now!!!! Hee-hee!
    thats not a REAL clue. there are a potental hundres of kinds of wood out there to make guitars from.
    its like me sayin: the cigar im lookin for ISNT cigar "X" --there are so many potential cigars out there that it doesnt really help.
    Well since it wasn't a "REAL" clue I won't kick your @ss for "REAL". Instead I'll just get a vudu kuzi doll and whip its @ss. I think its hilarious you guys think I have inside info, I ain't sleeping with Mrs. Kuzi or anything.
  • Options
    thats cos you remember the thread where i said i have a winchester model 1200...
    thatll put you down.

BTW...
    shuttin this contest down?

going once!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    thats cos you remember the thread where i said i have a winchester model 1200...
    thatll put you down.
    Yep I wouldn't limp away from that if you caught me in the window. Well that and it'd take a lot of money to get me back to Ohio. No offense.
  • Options
    none taken. not everyone likes every place. I like it here. you dont. thats life.
  • Options
    I think it was my experience while I was there more than the place. I had to walk right through a gay pride parade to get to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I saw things no str8 man should ever have to see. That and the per diem in Cleveland sucks :). I think it was only like 30 or 40 somethign a day. I got $180 a day in Italy.
  • Options
    Of course it might have been better than Va Beach where it is apparently illegal for me to be local and at the beach. I get a ticket for somethign everytime I'm at the beach. I got the cursing ticket once.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I got the cursing ticket once.
    id yell "free speach!!" to every outlet i could. but thats just me.
  • Options
    Nope its already been tried in the Supreme Court and upheld. It is clearly posted and only applies to speaking in that particular area not the entire city. Its ludicrous. I'm just waiting for the next sign to go up, "No Locals!"

Is the contest officially closed?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    >
    BTW...

going once!
    not yet but soon. only on the first call...
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    >
    BTW...

going once!
    not yet but soon. only on the first call...
    How far apart are the calls?
  • Options
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    iduno.
    ok i take that back
    the calls will be far enough appart that i feel people will be able to decide on a last chance guess. Im thinkin before i go to bed tonight ill have another one. if i make it back to the computer.
  • Options
    kuzi16:

going once!
    GOING TWICE!!
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    1) What non political movie stars two future governors? - Predator
    2) What is the punch line to the clown joke? - *** you, Clown.
    3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon? Hair Spray
    4) innie or outie? - Outie, otherwise you wouldn't ask if it was normal
    5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar? Spruce, Redwood, and Mahogonay
    6) What color(s) are yellow trucks? Pick a color in the Rainbow, since you didn't say it was a solid color
    7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed) - Aerosmith
    8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year) - Ronaldinho
    9) South Park or Family guy? - Family Guy (Giggity Giggity)
    10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed) - 6/13
    11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it) Gurkha Sherpa (to see what it was about)
    12) What is the next cigar I will catalog? Rocky Patel Decade
    13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in) Cusano 18 Double Connecticut
    14) As of late, what is my go to cigar? Sancha Panza Double Maduro
  • Options
    a late entry!!! nice!!!
    ill still run this like an auction.

since we have another "bidder"
    GOING ONCE!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    a late entry!!! nice!!!
    ill still run this like an auction.

since we have another "bidder"
    GOING ONCE!
    We're bidding on this prize now? I'll give a rusty fish hook and a gift certificate to a $3 dollar ****.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    3 Dollar!!!! Good lord thats a lotta money. Hows about I gives you 50 cent to watch???
  • Options
    vankleekkw:
    3 Dollar!!!! Good lord thats a lotta money. Hows about I gives you 50 cent to watch???
    LMAO!!!!! Chris Rock! $.50 good lord thats a lot of money how bout I gives you $.05 and you let me lick it :D
  • Options
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:
    LMAO!!!!! Chris Rock! $.50 good lord thats a lot of money how bout I gives you $.05 and you let me lick it :D
    lick the watch?

he he
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    1) What non political movie stars two future governors? Predator
    2) What is the punch line to the clown joke? “F you clown”
    3) According to scientific research that I have done, what is the best fuel for my potato cannon? WD40
    4) innie or outie? innie
    5) What type(s) of wood do I have in my basement waiting to become a guitar? Alder, Maple
    6) What color(s) are yellow trucks? Is this a trick question? Yellow (and black)
    7) What concert did I go to twice? (only the headliner is needed) Bush
    8) What famous soccer player shares my birthday? (same day, different year) Beckham
    9) South Park or Family guy? Family Guy
    10) What was my wedding date (month, day. No year needed) 7/1
    11) What was the last cigar I smoked? ( I didn’t post it) 5 Vegas “A”
    12) What is the next cigar I will catalog? Man O’ War
    13) What cigar, that I gave to my father in law, was too strong for him? (he had to put it down an inch in) 5 Vegas “A”
    14) As of late, what is my go to cigar? Partagas Black
  • Options
    man this is dragging out... i like it!!! build that suspence. !! anyone else?
  • Options
    Definetly does that. Urbi might have his 1000th post contest up before yours closes. :)
  • Options
    madurofan: check your PMs
  • Options
    lasabar
    you are good to go. vouched for as a good trader.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    lasabar
    you are good to go. vouched for as a good trader.

It feels good to be accepted... *tear*
  • Options
    LOL congrats on your acceptance to the gang, Lassy. You know you've made it when you get a y or i on the end of your name urbi, kuzi, maddy, ronny, and kassy(well thats just dumb so he stays kas), etc.
  • Options
    lasy? hmmm
    something isnt quite right about that....