• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Lazy maybe?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    anyone else ?

GOING ONCE!!
    GOING TWICE!!!
    Sold to maddy for a rusty fish hook and a Gift Certificate to a $3 ****!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    It pays to buy the very best !! Do you have to spend it all at one time ?
    madurofan:
    That reminds me of a joke I heard.. There was a young hooker on her first night on the job, and her pimp tells her don't forget to see me in the morning with the cash .. The next morning she proudly hands over $ 450.25. A little surprised the pimp asks her about the odd number.. The new girl says that's all the money I made !! Well B...., who gave you the tweny five cents.. And she replied Everyone.
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    anyone else ?

GOING ONCE!!
    GOING TWICE!!!
    And sold!!!
    ...to Lasabar with 6.5 correct!! (I had to count halves on some things because of multiple correct answers.

this is the actual...

1) Predator
    2) *** you clown!!!
    http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1088657
    3) Deodorant spray. Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40B, Butane, Propane, Water, Propylene glycol, Isobutane, fragrance, triclosan. Makes a very flammable mix that smells great and leaves no sticky residue. ... i did like th xikar butane guess thoug.
    4) Innie.
    5) African paddock, American ash (from a tree we cut down last summer) I was giving half credit points for this one. Usually its swamp ash but those who guessed from the family just went with “ash”
    6) Orange, black, and white (ill take just orange though)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/crimesagainstlogic/1043956472/in/photostream/
    7) KISS with Poison opening. Once in Cleveland and a few days later in Cincinnati.
    8) Pele (October 23 1940)
    9) Family Guy
    10) 9-10 for those who put the year I just pretended that the year wasn’t listed.
    11) 5 Vegas series a robusto.
    12) Gurkha Legend Or Gran Habano no 3 (ill take both because I didn’t know what one I would at the time the contest went up, it ended up being the gurkha legend. I accepted any gurkha)
    13) Camacho Havanna Toro. I even told him he wouldn’t like how strong it is.
    14) Sancho Panza Maduro.

there ya go. thank you all for partaking. good clean fun.
    oh, and lasy (lazy?) PM me your Addy and ill get the box on the way.
    markkb ill also be stopping at the post office, i have something that is yours.
    ...and while we are at it, maddy, in a few weeks you may want to reenforce your mailbox. thank you very much)
    kuzi, it was fun, thanks for hanging around with us.. 2009 by 2009 ? Hey Maddy are you listening . I can hear you now kuzi... Hmmmm. :}
    i think ill wait for my next "X000th" contest to be the 5000th one.
    itll be huge. I better start thinkin of questions.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Congrats Lassy ( where's Timmy? In the well? ). Good thing you were able to make your entry count.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Oh YOU GUYS!!!

Little Side note is that my first car was a BUICK and my friends called is the LA-Sah-Bar (for LeSabre) so I then changed it to LASABAR... but your guys twist on it made me laugh... I love this FORUM!!!
    Congrats Lassy! Coming from kuzi you will thoroughly enjoy the hit. You need to do what kuzi did with mine and post while opening.

Don't worry kuzi the mailbox no longer exists its just a stump that the mailman drives by as fast as he can and throws the mail at. Another forum has recently seen to it that the front half of my house is in shambles. I know I'm cheating on you guys, but my hearts still here. :)
    cheating?!??!! at least you told us here and didnt drag us all on to jerry springer.

I guess you never can have too many cigars.
    I know I know I'm ashamed but sometimes it gets slow on here and I can't just work all day I need to post.
    kuzi16:
    cheating?!??!! at least you told us here and didnt drag us all on to jerry springer.

Now that is funny .. He changed his name and went on line somewhere else.. And he has over two thousands posts, let's bring out Madurofan !! if that is his real name.
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:

Now that is funny .. He changed his name and went on line somewhere else.. And he has over two thousands posts, let's bring out Madurofan !! if that is his real name.
    On the other forum he's known as Corojofan. Dang ol' no good dirty two timin cheat is what he is. :)
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:

On the other forum he's known as Corojofan. Dang ol' no good dirty two timin cheat is what he is. :)
    He's dead to me now, we are all just red headed step children. Broken toys in the back of his closet..
    but is he really a woman?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I've always more or less assumed "he" was. That's why I'm so nice to "him."
    kuzi16:
    It was all fun and games until then! I'm going back in the flat screw you kuz, LOL. my name on the other forum is my pledge name from college AND I've actually been on that forum longer than this one and only have a couple hundred posts. Kuzi cheats too, he's still on EOTAC!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Wait...Madurofan is a woman??? Here I thought he and Kuzi were the two crotchety old grandfathers of these forums, dispensing their sage advice based on years of experience and it turns out one of the grandfathers is a woman. Oh, my world is shattered. There's something fundamentally wrong about taking cigar advice from a broad.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    It was all fun and games until then! I'm going back in the flat screw you kuz, LOL. my name on the other forum is my pledge name from college AND I've actually been on that forum longer than this one and only have a couple hundred posts. Kuzi cheats too, he's still on EOTAC!

Ok, this got out of hand quickly. First talks about Maddy being a woman and now he is saying that he is going to screw Kuzi. Do we need to put an adult rating on this forum???
    Luko:
    Wait...Madurofan is a woman??? Here I thought he and Kuzi were the two crotchety old grandfathers of these forums, dispensing their sage advice based on years of experience and it turns out one of the grandfathers is a woman. Oh, my world is shattered. There's something fundamentally wrong about taking cigar advice from a broad.
    And I thought they were the same Person, has anyone actually seen them together ? Each one is the others Dark Half.. Siamese Twin brothers Eng and Chang from different mothers. The truth is finally out..
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    And I thought they were the same Person, has anyone actually seen them together ? Each one is the others Dark Half.. Siamese Twin brothers Eng and Chang from different mothers. The truth is finally out..
    Exactly. Maddy is kuzi's feminine side.
    urbino:
    Exactly. Maddy is kuzi's feminine side.
    man... that makes me feel awesome.

im hard core ....even on my feminine side. sucks to be all of you!

high five maddy!!
    YEAH!
    Luko:
    First off I'm definetly a dude, ask your woman, she'll tell ya! ;)

Second kuzi and I are both only in our mid 20's so I don't know about grandfathers and years of experience.

High Five! Very Nice.
    madurofan:
    Luko:

Second kuzi and I are both only in our mid 20's so I don't know about grandfathers and years of experience.

High Five! Very Nice.
    Then they must be clones.. Fabricated in a lab from spittle off of old discarded cigar butts. The products of modern science..
    Can you imagine a kuzi/madurofan hybrid kas? since we're on the subject of modern science and all. I think it would have 3-5 mouths, each capable of smoking a churchill in 30 minutes, the ability to create 1000 unique forum posts per day and at birth/creation, it would know everything about cigars.... I shudder to think of it.

Oh, did someone say Amtrak?
    And some of the mouths would like Gurkhas, while others liked Rocky Patels. And they would argue with each other over it.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Luko:

High Five! Very Nice.
    Then they must be clones.. Fabricated in a lab from spittle off of old discarded cigar butts. The products of modern science..
    I asked my old lady (who by the way was just in vegas and brought me back some davidoffs) and she swears up and down she doesn't know any Madurofan. What's your name on the other site, maybe she knows you by that name? And what's this about mid 20s??? You mean I'm an old man around here? Yakshamesh.