Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Try my Liquid Pass

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Anyone try any more liquid :)?
    Not yet but I might break into one tonight, depends on how I feel. Woke up with a slight sore throat and cough, will see if it goes away today.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Went out early this morning, all packed up and I don't think there will be any breakage problems this time, boxed up 5 vials at a time in bubble wrap inside small flat rate boxes inside of the main large flat rate so keep them isolated and separated. And got Justin's 5 samples labeled and done.I will post up DC later, woke up sick this morning so going to take a rest. The vials are unlabeled which Justin knows and expected so that he can try them without bias. He drinks one, tells me which number and then I tell him what that one was, think it will be kinda cool.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Went out early this morning, all packed up and I don't think there will be any breakage problems this time, boxed up 5 vials at a time in bubble wrap inside small flat rate boxes inside of the main large flat rate so keep them isolated and separated. And got Justin's 5 samples labeled and done.I will post up DC later, woke up sick this morning so going to take a rest. The vials are unlabeled which Justin knows and expected so that he can try them without bias. He drinks one, tells me which number and then I tell him what that one was, think it will be kinda cool.

Cool twist! Hopefully I'll give one a try soon.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    "Breakage problems this time"?, did one break?
    Jetmech_63:
    "Breakage problems this time"?, did one break?
    Could swear I said something about it but one of the glass vials had broken in transit from Gray to myself when I received it. I took one of the vials I had and drained it removed the label and then sanitized the bottle (we have a legitimate sanitizer thanks to the toddler) so that way no contamination. So not down one overall but one had broken so I used one of the samples up and put it back in (the Double Oaked Woodford thanks Gray!!)
    Like I said this left to Justin early yesterday morning, Tracking is 9405 9036 9930 0341 7513 30
    Thanks Vinny. Haven't tried yet, but the nose is great. image
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cool glass Gray!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Very cool picture!
    Stubble:
    That's a cool glass Gray!
    Called a "neat glass" dfresh recommended em. Very cool! The Bushmills was delicious. Never had an Irish whiskey before.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for this to reach me. PO has been passing it around my area the last few days. So hopefully tomorrow.
    JHewey:
    I am still waiting for this to reach me. PO has been passing it around my area the last few days. So hopefully tomorrow.
    And this is when USPS becomes something that not only do I despise but also something that is the model of inefficiency ugh. Sorry Justin, hope it shows up tomorrow!
    I received it today. No broken bottles. But I did seem to find something extra brett threw in there. Thanks bro. You didn't have to. And you will pay for this.. I will try my hardest to get this out on Monday.

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    I received it today. No broken bottles. But I did seem to find something extra brett threw in there. Thanks bro. You didn't have to. And you will pay for this.. I will try my hardest to get this out on Monday.

Wow, cant beat that with a stick!!!! I see Brett is exacting some vengeance!!! Way cool Enjoy!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Nnnnnnnnice!! Larceny is a terrific bourbon and a can't beat value!
    Glad everything made it safe and glad you enjoyed the extra I put in there for Ya Justin, enjoy bro :)
    Hot damn! Lookin good.
    All bottled up. But we supposed to get a bad snow storm here tonight into Tuesday. So if you guys don't mind I will ship on Wednesday.

Looks great Justin, nice job! I'd recommend the packaging solution I used, will keep the PO from breaking anything, worked out well.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all good. Stay safe up there. Looks like it's going to be pretty mega.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Goes out tomorrow. 9405903699300347561605
    JHewey:
    Goes out tomorrow. 9405903699300347561605
    Out For Delivery
    She arrived safe and sound. Thanks JHewey!!! Going to get a new box as this ones a tad beat up and some labels and she will be out hopefully tomorrow if not Monday. photo 262415CC-F9F9-4C5F-A597-225195102479_zpskifokmkc.jpg

Sherm. Drop that addy!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Sherm. Drop that addy!

Dropped. Looking forward to this
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:
    Sherm. Drop that addy!

Dropped. Looking forward to this
    "Trust me" you will. Hahaha!!!!

Just realized I forgot to put the cigars and labels back in. Damn I am messing up this pass. Who do you want me to send them to?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Just realized I forgot to put the cigars and labels back in. Damn I am messing up this pass. Who do you want me to send them to?

You can send them to me and I will ship whatever needs to back to Matt if we want to keep it moving. Vinny/Matt, your call
    rsherman24:
    JHewey:

You can send them to me and I will ship whatever needs to back to Matt if we want to keep it moving. Vinny/Matt, your call
    I am fine with that. I am going to grab a couple labels this morning in my travels. It's not a big deal.

rsherman24:
    JHewey:

Ok I need your address. ;)