rsherman24:
    Check your PM
    I want to apologize now for the tag-a-longs. Lol
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    rsherman24:
    Check your PM
    Ha Ha. Didn't consider that in my plan, but I liked the idea of being the middle man since I have 2 open shots at Matt and Vinny to end the pass.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    JHewey:
    rsherman24:
    Check your PM
    Ha Ha. Didn't consider that in my plan, but I liked the idea of being the middle man since I have 2 open shots at Matt and Vinny to end the pass.
    Hahahaha hey Vinny if you want we can take on Sherm and teach him a lesson or two ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    JHewey:
    rsherman24:
    Check your PM
    Hahahaha hey Vinny if you want we can take on Sherm and teach him a lesson or two ;)

Hush up Irish. You are still on my List
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    JHewey:
    rsherman24:
    Check your PM

Hush up Irish. You are still on my List
    Burn the list.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this thing just about ready to fly, just need a new flat rate from the PO. I see a massive winter storm heading that way. Shall I, A, hold it for a day or two or B, let this fly to the Sherminator? Let me know what you think.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Take your time. This is from last night and still snowing until noon. I don't expect much from the PO, but should clear up in a day or so.
    Dang Sherm, stay safe and warm bro!
    Yowsa! I will hold this until tomorrow or maybe even Wed. Let me know how its going up there. Don't want it sitting somewhere. Precious cargo.

She gone...9405903699300352383261...Yeeeeaaaaaaaaa!

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    So i had to go to work early today.. GF says she mailed the package but you got lucky sherm as she didn't put in my Tag-A-Longs. So i will save those for another day now that i have your address.... 9405903699300353616443
    JHewey:
    So i had to go to work early today.. GF says she mailed the package but you got lucky sherm as she didn't put in my Tag-A-Longs. So i will save those for another day now that i have your address.... 9405903699300353616443

And I will have your return address as well . . . Who will strike first?
    Looks like the liquid package is out for delivery so should be able to get this back out to Vinny by the weekend.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    JHewey:

Looks like the liquid package is out for delivery so should be able to get this back out to Vinny by the weekend.
    Damn i didn't think about that.. I guess we both weren't thinking.. lol
    JHewey:
    rsherman24:
    JHewey:

Damn i didn't think about that.. I guess we both weren't thinking.. lol
    We expect it from you by this point Justin, it's ok :)
    Fluff
    Mark hooked me up with some beautiful selections here. Have been looking to expand my scotch horizons and love me some Jameson. You think with all of the empty bottles now out of this Large flat rate that there would be more room on its trip back to Vinny.

Very nice job there! And hmmm you may be right Sherm, I was worried about that which is why I sent my thank you to Vinny prior to this hmmmmm what to do what to do?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool bar matt!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I'm sure I can find some room to fit some goodies in for our host.
    Thanks
    Please tell me you looked in the very bottom of the box!!!!

Huge shout out to Gray for giving me the ability to try this! Willett Pot Still Reserve, very nice and quite enjoying this :) Here's my little write up on it...

Nose: The nose on this one is very light and thin, minor notes of hay and toffee with mild oak. It's elegant and refined is probably the best way to describe this.

Palate: The first splash of this as it dances across my palate is very light and very unique. Instead of the syrupy and dark notes I'm accustomed to with many of my favorite bourbons this is remarkably refined and light in body and a bit thin. However it is not hot at all which I tend to get with thinner bourbons so this is a nice change! A drier honey and hay note starts up front and then fades to the mid palate which is heavy in oak and malt which a touch of marzipan coming in on the finish. The finish is a bit of a shorter dry finish but it is quite nice all the same with a building warmth and burn that is satisfying but not harsh at all. Initially there wasn't a ton of sweetness that was evident but if you allow it to open up for 20 min or longer then sweetness does become evident and a bit more complexity shows up especially on the forefront when the bourbon first passes over your tongue. I really really enjoy this, thank you Gray!!!

matkn293:

No, actually I haven't. I was watching the baby so I just grabbed the box with the bottles off the top. What did you do Mark? This doesn't sound good. I will check it out tonight and get some pics up when I get home.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

No, actually I haven't. I was watching the baby so I just grabbed the box with the bottles off the top. What did you do Mark? This doesn't sound good. I will check it out tonight and get some pics up when I get home.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

I may have to go home just to find out now. Feeling a little sick . . .Cough . . Cough
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

photo AE4DB2A6-96BF-442C-96CE-DADE4FAE015F.jpg
    So apparently Mark has been building up some payback to me for some reason. Finally got home to see what was in the box (Vinny, not a *** but gives me some ideas when I package the box up to send back to you). I was shocked by what I found under the wrapper though. Mark, don't remember what I did to you, but I don't think I deserved this. Love Zino and have been looking to try these, plus 6 bottles of Jim Beam all new to me.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    You don't remember the epic blast you laid on me some time ago. Let me refresh... photo DBEA9C0D-3B1C-4481-9B6A-CBAD4476E346_zpsugksxg2u.jpg photo 261C4397-5A25-4657-9CCA-88ACF65E1449_zpsikdnv5ct.jpg

matkn293:
    You don't remember the epic blast you laid on me some time ago. Let me refresh... photo DBEA9C0D-3B1C-4481-9B6A-CBAD4476E346_zpsugksxg2u.jpg photo 261C4397-5A25-4657-9CCA-88ACF65E1449_zpsikdnv5ct.jpg

Damn you are organized. Thanks brother