Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Try my Liquid Pass

12346»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing from both yall damn!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She will be heading home on Monday. 9405 5036 9930 0485 1531 15. Great pass Vinny. I had trouble deciding, so I included 7 bottles of liquid for you to try.
    rsherman24:
    She will be heading home on Monday. 9405 5036 9930 0485 1531 15. Great pass Vinny. I had trouble deciding, so I included 7 bottles of liquid for you to try.
    Classy right there! Thanks again Vinny this was awesome, will look forward to round2!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Home sweet home!! Thanks for the extra bottles sherm!! Now I can sample out the bottle of pappy I got! Thanks for the pass everyone!! Really looking forward to round 2!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thank you very much for the idea/pass. Had some Woodford from JHewey last night and it was delicious.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    You crazy ass mofos... Well the pass is here safe and sound and with some stowaways! Haven't had any of these and can't wait...photo 9B40B829-A7D9-4D0A-BA30-36FFC8A994B0.jpgAnd the cigar bag I sent came back to me full...photo 711A1A05-5F36-4C0B-B61D-5D49495D5257.jpg...but why is this package so heavy... Oh yeah...photo 7106CE41-36BD-4EEE-A46F-1E26FFA0C698.jpgAND...photo EE0BEE6F-1CE6-4352-A800-45A10FCCBA02.jpgI swear I have cooler friends on line than I do In person, you all are definatley my extended family! Thank you very much and here's to liquid to liquid pass 2!!!!!!
    Awesome job Gang HELL YEAH!!!!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely. I had my fingers crossed on that one. Lot of glass and liquid in that box plus a long trip.
    Cool pass Vinny
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice work guys, I want in on the next one!
    benhanks:
    Nice work guys, I want in on the next one!
    I will be starting up the next one soon. I need to get a bit of coin to order all the starting supplies needed so it will be a few weeks but I will make sure those who want in can do so.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I missed the return home of this. Cool pass, thanks again Vinny. I still need to try most of what you sent! The Bushmills was very good.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Town Branch Bourbon 80 Proof and sample given from Gray Forlines

Nose: This is a rather unique nose that I quite like, heavy notes of licorice and anise mixed in with a bit of cherry and vanilla. There are also notes of grain and just a faint whiff of oak. I quite like this and haven't had a nose like this in any others that I've tried so far.

Palate: This is very smooth there is almost no bite or burn at all and its smooth and fades at the end like water. It's a bit thin and isn't heavy on the mouth but in this case that works for me due to how smooth and clean this is. Lemon citrus is the major note apart from the normal bourbon profile of corn and mild spice and makes this a bit more refreshing and clean and lighter bodied. The burn is very very minor as is spice but starts to build slightly by mid palate and by the finish has a steady warming effect in the background that compliments the milf oak and grain and citrus notes that linger. It's a lighter bodied and smoother bourbon that is more refreshing than rich and chewy but it does it very well and is a good balance between sweet and dry whiskey, thanks Gray this is a really good bourbon and I give it a solid 3.5/5 stars!