Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Love the Gurkhas

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Anyone try Gurkha Master Select Robusto.....thoughts, thinking about taking advantage of a pretty good deal...
    i like em. I wouldnt call them amazing but i bought a few.
  • Options
    I generally get topedos or belicoso cigars so I have only tried the Master Select Torps but I really really enjoyed them. Great draw, complex flavors and excellent construction and even burn.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Kuzi, you ever have the Status? Wondering if it's like the beauty?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nope. havent had it.
  • Options
    damn kuz, your my go to gurkha boy.. damn.. Can't seem to find them in singles. Come on cigar.com!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Anyone here had the Vulcan? I got one in the sampler my brother got me for Christmas and was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it. It's a large stick and looks VERY good. I'm looking forward to trying it, just trying to be patient and let it rest well before I dive into it.
  • Options
    Has anyone had one or know of any reviews? I'm on the fence about it. I sort of liked the black dragon but it didn't wow me. I'm wondering of the Green Dragon is any better.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I remember liking the black dragon and just saw the green dragon recently and wondered what the difference was. I have a status sitting in my humi (been there almost a year now), just waiting to be smoked....soon. Phobic, you got PM.
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    I'm smoking the Vulcan right now and it started off good, but now halfway through it's pretty awesome! Love it.